Thread: Still looking for an adult leather baby harness and reins

Default Still looking for an adult leather baby harness and reins

Hi
    I wonder if any newbies know where I might buy or learn to make a tradional adult baby harness and reins in leather.
    I also want a reins strap that will go under my mattress to effectively strap me to my bed.
    I asked this about a year ago and had some replies but these were interesting but not the real thing!
    I enjoy the security of securing myself when I am regressed but have to do with leather belts or velcro straps at the moment.
    Any ideas?

Cygnus

I stumbled across this site the other day: My Special Harness - Adult Baby (AB) Reins and Harnesses

Not leather, but it sounds like what you want.

if you can find the leather straps in 1 inch width you can buy all the other needed parts at strapworks.com. Ive made a few sled dog/pulling style harnesses from materials purchased from them and all that I have made are still in working condition as far as i know. you could probably figure out the design and parts needed from looking at pics that other people have online of similar products to what you want similar to what Elum posted above.

if you message me and explain the design that you want and are able to make body and bed measurements i may be able to give you a materials list and basic instructions on how to make what you want and if the leather straps are thin enough you may be able to use a good sewing machine to do most of the work.

I have a site I found a long time ago I have never bought any of his products but look quite good
    ReinCheck Home Page best of luck

ReinCheck has been around for a very long time...more than 10 years...'cause I had a link to Wilf's site back in the days when I had my own AB site. He's quite pricey...but if you really want leather he's the go-to-guy.
    I really prefer the nylon style (more modern, I guess...and it comes in PINK!) It also has far more options and at less than 1/3 the price of the leather!

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    ReinCheck has been around for a very long time...more than 10 years...'cause I had a link to Wilf's site back in the days when I had my own AB site. He's quite pricey...but if you really want leather he's the go-to-guy.
    I really prefer the nylon style (more modern, I guess...and it comes in PINK!) It also has far more options and at less than 1/3 the price of the leather!
    Yes I thought he was a bit pricey too he used to make bibs as well but looking at his site he seems to have stopped that end.
    Last edited by Trevor; 27-Jul-2012 at 01:19. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Many thanks to all your replies, I now think I will first have a go at making my own custom harness and if that fails I will try reincheck as they look lovely.

thanks guys