Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favourite bedtime story?

Default Favourite bedtime story?

Just wanted to see what everyone's favourite bedtime story is...if you have one. I recently discovered Llama Llama Red Pajama...it's so sweet!

OrionFoxCub

Gp the F^&k To Sleep...yes seriously and the audio book is done by Samuel L Jackson http://www.amazon.com/Go-F-Sleep-Ada...%40+k+to+sleep Its just too funny....

The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson.
    She actually has a few good gruffalo themed books.
    Also most of the Ronald Dahl stories.

Quote Originally Posted by OrionFoxCub View Post
    Gp the F^&k To Sleep...yes seriously and the audio book is done by Samuel L Jackson http://www.amazon.com/Go-F-Sleep-Ada...%40+k+to+sleep Its just too funny....
    Lol, yes, I've heard of that one. Goodnight IPad is another great funny one. Although I must admit that when I try to regress at bedtime, I prefer more traditional, appropriate books, hehe.

I am an Adult Baby so in this sense it means to be a child (childreso naturally I love children's stories. My favorites are:

1. Cinderella
    2. Rapunzel
    3. Sleeping Beauty
    4. The 4 Chinese brothers (very old child's story)
    5. Bambi
    6. Alice in wonderland

My all time favorite was always Rapunzel .

Quote Originally Posted by OrionFoxCub View Post
    YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I was not sure if anyone else had heard of this as it never got much attention, but I found it in a chapters/indigo bookstore one day and read it. This may not be my fave as a teen baby, but as simply a teen yes yes yes!

"Once upon a time, there were two pigs, Pig Will and Pig Won't. Whenever mother would ask something of them, Pig Will always said,"I will," but Pig Won't always said, "I won't!" I love "Pig Will and Pig Won't"

I keep asking my wife to read to me "Good Night Moon" but so far she hasn't. I guess, "She Won't!"

SkarTiger

"The Hobbit" or "Lord of the Rings" by J.R.R. Tolkien for when I'm my teenage Diaperfur fursona
    My 'The Lion King' story book for when I'm my cub fursona and I like looking at the awesome illustrations
    All of the above are great books
    Skar

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    I am an Adult Baby so in this sense it means to be a child (childreso naturally I love children's stories. My favorites are:

1. Cinderella
    2. Rapunzel
    3. Sleeping Beauty
    4. The 4 Chinese brothers (very old child's story)
    5. Bambi
    6. Alice in wonderland

My all time favorite was always Rapunzel .
    Ooh, I love fairytales, too!! I sortakinda forgot about those (what! lol) I really like Rapunzel, too. I actually really like the character of Mother Gothel... Cinderella's a great one, too. Anything Grimm, really.