Thread: Abena Tape Problems

Default Abena Tape Problems

My Abena X-Plus top tapes tend to not stick as good, does anyone else experience this problem too with Abena's?

CaliforniaBear

to be honest no,. but i just got a new case of them waiting for me in Cali so ill return when I've seen their current quality

Quote Originally Posted by woodstron View Post
    My Abena X-Plus top tapes tend to not stick as good, does anyone else experience this problem too with Abena's?
    They have been going through several small changes month to month, so it is difficult to say. Also, the larges seem to be buggier than the mediums.

If yours were made November, December or January, then yea, you've got a crappy pack. Anything before, or past that will be alright. If you happen to be thin enough, the tapes just don't seem to stick to each other. I am thin enough that the medium top tapes can overlap, but then they don't stick very well to each other in that situation...

I would recommend rubbing the tapes down onto the back-sheet with your index and middle finger, just to make sure you've got a super tight seal.

Quote Originally Posted by AbenaLeaf View Post
    They have been going through several small changes month to month, so it is difficult to say. Also, the larges seem to be buggier than the mediums.

If yours were made November, December or January, then yea, you've got a crappy pack. Anything before, or past that will be alright. If you happen to be thin enough, the tapes just don't seem to stick to each other. I am thin enough that the medium top tapes can overlap, but then they don't stick very well to each other in that situation...

I would recommend rubbing the tapes down onto the back-sheet with your index and middle finger, just to make sure you've got a super tight seal.
    I will try that thanks for your input
    Last edited by Trevor; 26-Jul-2012 at 02:38. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.