Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What my Girlfriend did last night

Default What my Girlfriend did last night

After a date night to see the new Batman movie last night, (which was awesome) my girlfriend and I were lying in bed eating a snack and she started feeding them to me. (chips) At first it was normal and I didn't really think anything of it until she started making airplane noises and flying them into my mouth haha I thought it was cute. She has no idea about this side of me so I thought it was funny that she did something ab/dl related without having a clue.

Has this ever happened to anyone else before? Have a close friend or significant other that is a non-ab/dl do something completely ab/dl???

Well ye, I work in a restaurant in my free time and I'm one of the youngest. I don't really look like 18 ( atleast thats what the most people say) but abit younger, and I get sometimes a *goochiegoo* or whatever baby sound back when I ask for something. I don't mind, think it's pretty funny.

I was down in Mexico and we had this waiter and I ordered a dessert. He started to talk to me trying to get me to interact with my family and the man was talking to me and he wouldn't let me eat my cake. Then he started to feed it to me. I wonder if he was hitting on me but he never asked for my number or email or maybe he was just being friendly. Or maybe he was just trying to get me to socialize.

Yeah I mean I am not really an AB like at all but she always does little things that remind me of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I was down in Mexico and we had this waiter and I ordered a dessert. He started to talk to me trying to get me to interact with my family and the man was talking to me and he wouldn't let me eat my cake. Then he started to feed it to me. I wonder if he was hitting on me but he never asked for my number or email or maybe he was just being friendly. Or maybe he was just trying to get me to socialize.
    That sounds like he was trying to flirt with you haha wait the waiter was trying to feed you the dessert??
    Last edited by Trevor; 25-Jul-2012 at 01:31. Reason: merging posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RVCA21 View Post
    That sounds like he was trying to flirt with you haha wait the waiter was trying to feed you the dessert??
    Yes he fed me the dessert. It was embarrassing and also exciting.

My wife sometimes does that airplane / choo-choo-train thing with food sometimes. And no she has no idea about my AB side, so it's not just you! And sometimes when we're walking past a toy shop she'll say something like "do you wanna go play", and I can only think "hell yeah!"

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Yes he fed me the dessert. It was embarrassing and also exciting.
    Lol WUT? That's so freaking awkward!

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    ... And sometimes when we're walking past a toy shop she'll say something like "do you wanna go play", and I can only think "hell yeah!"
    d'awwww... ^^

terrytibbs

I wish i had a girlfriend sigh...

Smile

I remember when I got a new dentist and had a scale & polish (so no drilling or anything scary)... Anyway, I'm a bit sensitive to pain and I hate people invading my personal space (especially when it's someone I don't know poking sharp instruments in my mouth), so I get pretty stressed out... Aaaaanyway....

The dentist started cleaning and I flinched as she touched my gums... and she gave me a look as if to say, "Huh?! That doesn't really hurt, does it?!"... Then I flinched again (and probably shrieked!)... and she wrapped one arm round my head, holding me tightly against her chest and said (in the most soothing voice), "It's okay... I've got you... just relax... don't worry... there's a good boy... nearly done now... you're being really brave... last bit... all done!"

I completely melted, closed my eyes and the pain just disappeared. I was so relaxed and focussed on her voice (and the fact that I was being held so tightly) that I think I must have slipped into some kind of hypnotic state... It was the most amazingly weird experience... (I mean... I was 34 at the time... and she called be a "good boy" and said "how brave" I was being... I kinda wish it happened more often!)

I must've given her the strangest look when she'd finished and I sat up... It was like she just knew that I was a kid inside...

My friend cuddles me to sleep at parties and strokes my back the same way my mum used to when I was five. My other friend calls me little sister and I call him big bro!

None of them have a clue about my little side.