Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At a friends house

Default At a friends house

When at a friends or neighbors house how do you all handle changing yourself, if your diaper leaks. This would apply to those who wear 24/7.

I wear 24/7. I was curious is it rude to change your diaper in their bathroom and throw away the disposable in the garbage?

Yes. Unless you have had discussions with them and they don't mind it in their trash bring a bag with you and take out what you bring in with you. Changing in their bathroom shouldn't be any issue but don't burden them with your trash. It could definitely make them uncomfortable and apprehensive to having you over

Definitely take your trash with you. To leave it behind is grossly rude.

Agreed. It's like camping. Always pack out your diaper trash, unless your friend has specifically said it's cool if you do otherwise. Heck, I've actually packed out my used diapers even in instances where I was visiting an ABDL friend and using the guest room. I didn't want to leave something that would be forgotten until it smelled and whatnot.

I would not throw it in their bathroom. I would take it with you and put it in a plastic bag and put it in your bag. Unless they say you can throw your diaper away there, then you may. I think this also applies to baby diapers too. I have seen people carry it in their hand and asking where they should put it after they get through changing their child. People usually let them throw it away in their trash.

But it's not rude to change your diaper in their bathroom. It's just like using their bathroom to go potty or poop.

Ok you've all said the same and I appreciate the feed back. What if they dont know about my diaper issue and wonder why I took a bag with me into the bathroom. How do I respond to that.

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    Ok you've all said the same and I appreciate the feed back. What if they dont know about my diaper issue and wonder why I took a bag with me into the bathroom. How do I respond to that.
    The best way to avoid that problem is to not wear diapers at friends' houses. Even if you want to go "24/7", it's not as if you have a medical need, so why not take a break from it when around friends?

The other alternatives are to lie ("I have sensitive skin, it contains my hypoallergenic hand soap") or to just be honest. Really, it's up to you. I personally wouldn't wear diapers around friends who weren't at least aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by x000017 View Post
    The best way to avoid that problem is to not wear diapers at friends' houses. Even if you want to go "24/7", it's not as if you have a medical need, so why not take a break from it when around friends?

The other alternatives are to lie ("I have sensitive skin, it contains my hypoallergenic hand soap") or to just be honest. Really, it's up to you. I personally wouldn't wear diapers around friends who weren't at least aware of it.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by x000017 View Post
    The best way to avoid that problem is to not wear diapers at friends' houses.
    I'd agree with that - Much easier IMO. Especially if it's a neighbors house and not actually a friend, for me it wouldn't be worth the risk!

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    It's none of their business really so you don't have to answer if they ask you why. Just say it's personal.