Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mister Rogers - Autotuned Music Video

Default Mister Rogers - Autotuned Music Video

Apparently, this went viral a few months ago. I guess I'm bad at catching these things!

Anyway, as somebody who was a fan of the late Mister Rogers in my early youth, I'll admit that I almost cried watching this, even though the autotuning is a little awkward in places. For those who don't know him--the very young members and the non-U.S. members--Mister Rogers was host of the long-running children's TV progam "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood." He passed away in 2003.

If you hadn't already seen it, enjoy!

I've already seen it - and I happily enjoyed it again. Thanks for sharing and reminding me how amazing this song is.

This is a a far better use of autotune-style technology than correcting the mediocre vocals of pop artists.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    This is a a far better use of autotune-style technology than correcting the mediocre vocals of pop artists.
    Indeed. I'm not an autotune fan in general, but I really liked this overall. It's hard not to miss Mister Rogers.

I had a smile on my face the whole time I watched this. Thanks!

Am I the only one that gets creeped out when watching Mr. Rogers? I was always creeped out by him, I'd leave the room when it came on TV XD

Quote Originally Posted by teslacoil4148 View Post
    Am I the only one that gets creeped out when watching Mr. Rogers? I was always creeped out by him, I'd leave the room when it came on TV XD
    Oh come one teslacoil, won't you be my neighbor? Hummmmm? We could have oh so much fun....boowahaha....

Edit: this post was so disturbing that v.bulletin decided to post it twice. Yes, that's right. TWICE!

I actually had to laugh and think Mr.Rodgers is a gangster in the video.

Honestly, I normally hate autotune, but I actually really liked this! It was done in a very good way, and the little kid in me screamed with joy listening!

I never really watched Mr. Rogers when I was little but this was so cute!

Same here I have never seen Mr. Rogers when i was a kid but i had a huge smile on my face because that was so cute.