Thread: Hello guys this is my intro!

Talking Hello guys this is my intro!

Hello People!
    When i'm in a sober mood, i worry, work, and think,
    when i'm in a drunken mood, i gamble, fight, and drink,
    when my moods are over, and my time has come to pass,
    I hope i'm buried upside down so the world can kiss my ass.

I'm Matt, i live in shitty old stourbridge, (near birmingham) and i'd like to make friends, I'm a punk and i'm also into body modification like piercings and tattoos e.t.c, i have 9 piercings all together, (left ear x2, which are guaged, septum, eyebrow, nipple, tongue, labret and snakebites). I am also looking into pet play and other forms of domination. I shall add more to this when i have the time.

And please, if you only want to talk about fetishes all the time then please don't bother, i like to have a range of topics to talk about

Hi Matt Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend.

Welcome there, Matt. People talk about all manner of stuff in the right places here, not just fetish related. I've a very good idea of where Stourbridge is having friends in the Black Country. Are there any particular bands or solo artists you like?