Thread: Hello All.... Here's My Intro!

Default Hello All.... Here's My Intro!

Soooo this is my introduction.. here it goes! I am a 20 year old college student and I have been a dl for as long as I can remember. (much like everyone else) but I rarely indulge in my dl part of my life.. Enough about that. I have many other interests aside from that one little aspect of my life. I love outdoors things like hiking, camping and going to the lake or river. I have played football and ran track since elementary school. I really love sports. I tend to find myself watching more college football games than NFL games! I feel like there is more heart and pureness in college football. Just my opinion though haha.

I love music. I have gone through many different phases when it comes to music. I have always listened to rap/hip hop but I mainly like the songs that have meaning. In highschool I went through a reggae phase where I listened to bands like Pepper, The Expendables, Sublime and slightly stoopid. Saw some awesome concerts! And then lately ive been really into 90s grunge music. Third Eye Blind, foo fighters, goo goo dolls and many others. Going through all these phases my ipod now has such good variety in music haha.

I was never really into Dubstep or house music but being in a Fraternity has made it impossible not to listen to it when its blasting pretty much daily haha Anyways I joined this site because this seems to be the best place to talk to people that have like minded views towards ab/dl stuff. I have never really talked to anyone or opened up about this side of me and im tired of keeping it completely hidden inside of me. I was on diaperspace for a little bit but that site is full of creeps and is constantly down. Sooo yeah I could probably go on and on but here is my intro and sorry it was kinda long! haha

Quote Originally Posted by RVCA21 View Post
    Soooo this is my introduction.. here it goes! I am a 20 year old college student and I have been a dl for as long as I can remember. (much like everyone else) but I rarely indulge in my dl part of my life.. Enough about that. I have many other interests aside from that one little aspect of my life. I love outdoors things like hiking, camping and going to the lake or river. I have played football and ran track since elementary school. I really love sports. I tend to find myself watching more college football games than NFL games! I feel like there is more heart and pureness in college football. Just my opinion though haha.

I love music. I have gone through many different phases when it comes to music. I have always listened to rap/hip hop but I mainly like the songs that have meaning. In highschool I went through a reggae phase where I listened to bands like Pepper, The Expendables, Sublime and slightly stoopid. Saw some awesome concerts! And then lately ive been really into 90s grunge music. Third Eye Blind, foo fighters, goo goo dolls and many others. Going through all these phases my ipod now has such good variety in music haha.

I was never really into Dubstep or house music but being in a Fraternity has made it impossible not to listen to it when its blasting pretty much daily haha Anyways I joined this site because this seems to be the best place to talk to people that have like minded views towards ab/dl stuff. I have never really talked to anyone or opened up about this side of me and im tired of keeping it completely hidden inside of me. I was on diaperspace for a little bit but that site is full of creeps and is constantly down. Sooo yeah I could probably go on and on but here is my intro and sorry it was kinda long! haha
    Welcome to the site. You have a great introduction. This is a good site to find information regarding wearing diapers, etc., and a place to share. It's also a great support site for when things don't always go as they should.

It looks like your involvement in music is extensive. I'm a professional music, trained as a classical performer in organ and piano. I also played in a very good cover band for 15 years. We did variety rock, covering a lot of pop songs that wedding guests enjoy. I played keyboards.

I too love the outdoors and have camped out up in Canada. Now I enjoy our local bike trail where I can ride between 7 and 15 miles depending on which trails I take. It's a lot of fun.

Howdy! Welcome to the site!

Glad to see another College Football Fanatic around here. They seem to be in short supply! Can I ask who your favorite team is?

I also love your taste in music. All of it, really. Minus the dubstep :P.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Quote Originally Posted by BasketCase View Post
    Howdy! Welcome to the site!

Glad to see another College Football Fanatic around here. They seem to be in short supply! Can I ask who your favorite team is?

I also love your taste in music. All of it, really. Minus the dubstep :P.

Hope you enjoy your stay!
    Im an Arizona Wildcats fan! haha but Im mostly a fan of good players which means Im kind of a bandwagon fan sometimes because good players are usually on good teams haha but my roots are with the wildcats! How about you? Favorite team??

Thanks, yeah I love music! I honestly cant stand dubstep Im just used to it haha

Thanks for the welcome! Thats awesome I wish I could play the guitar or something.. I know a few chords haha but that doesnt count. Canada is awesome Ive been to Banff to go skiing when I was younger. Such a beautiful place!

Ive always wanted to mountain bike sounds like a good time. My road bike just recently got stolen on campus! Left it alone locked up for 30 minutes.. Came back to a cut lock and an empty bike rack.. AWESOME haha
    Last edited by Trevor; 25-Jul-2012 at 00:25. Reason: merging posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RVCA21 View Post
    Im an Arizona Wildcats fan! haha but Im mostly a fan of good players which means Im kind of a bandwagon fan sometimes because good players are usually on good teams haha but my roots are with the wildcats! How about you? Favorite team??

Thanks, yeah I love music! I honestly cant stand dubstep Im just used to it haha
    I am a Clemson Tiger, born and raised! Its a little unfortunate, because that bandwagon seems to be growing these days. Hard to separate the ones who have been there from the ones who just joined. But if you have bandwagoners, you're obviously doing something right! So can't be too upset I guess.