Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys, I am freaking out...

Default Guys, I am freaking out...

I sort of made a post about it in Close Calls but now...it's not such a close call anymore. I think my mom knows. In fact, I'm 100% sure she knows.

My Ageplay & Diaper Fetish Handbook was among the piles of clothes on top of my mattress (my mom was cleaning/vacuuming the basement while I was at work.) It's not where it was before. Also, my onesie was there, too. That's also not where it was. All that plus she saw what I ordered when I got my onesies and second NUK 5...I'm sure she added everything up after today.

My mom's not home now but...I'm really, really scared. I mean, she's not gonna kick me out or anything, but you gotta understand...my mom is as vanilla as they come. Even talking about slightly controversial things like gay marriage (or anything sex-related, really) makes her super uncomfortable. I don't know what to do...what if she tells my dad? What if she tells her friends? The best case scenario I think is if she literally just NEVER mentions it EVER. But I don't know...the fact that she knows is already enough to mentally scar me forever...

Well, you ARE 23. Speaking as a parent who was only too happy to regain a little privacy after the kids left ....... maybe its time the little bird left the nest.

Dude...I would LOVE to leave the nest. But...I can't afford it. I'm still going to school (about to start the Nursing program at my college) and there is no way I'd be able to afford living on my own. I do have a job, but it's retail and there's just no way. Maybe if I was working full-time and not going to school I'd be able to afford to live with roommates. But I am working part-time and going to school so it really isn't an option for me right now.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully you're just over-reacting and she's not onto you.

Quote Originally Posted by bbbabsie View Post
    I sort of made a post about it in Close Calls but now...it's not such a close call anymore. I think my mom knows. In fact, I'm 100% sure she knows.

My Ageplay & Diaper Fetish Handbook was among the piles of clothes on top of my mattress (my mom was cleaning/vacuuming the basement while I was at work.) It's not where it was before. Also, my onesie was there, too. That's also not where it was. All that plus she saw what I ordered when I got my onesies and second NUK 5...I'm sure she added everything up after today.

My mom's not home now but...I'm really, really scared. I mean, she's not gonna kick me out or anything, but you gotta understand...my mom is as vanilla as they come. Even talking about slightly controversial things like gay marriage (or anything sex-related, really) makes her super uncomfortable. I don't know what to do...what if she tells my dad? What if she tells her friends? The best case scenario I think is if she literally just NEVER mentions it EVER. But I don't know...the fact that she knows is already enough to mentally scar me forever...
    If she brings it up she brings it up you are 23 years old you are old enough to make your own choices. In the end its just a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by douggle View Post
    If she brings it up she brings it up you are 23 years old you are old enough to make your own choices. In the end its just a diaper.
    This. What you do in your free time is none of her business.

Best hypostases: She will pretend that never happened that, and NEVER talk about it.

Medium hypostases: She will talk, alone with you, and say that you should see a psychologist

Worst hypostases: She talk about that with somebody.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 24-Jul-2012 at 01:46. Reason: Merging posts

Thank you all for the replies. I walked over to a friends' house to de-stress. Just got home and...

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    Best hypostases: She will pretend that never happened that, and NEVER talk about it.
    Or at least she hasn't brought it up yet. Hopefully never will.

Or at least she hasn't brought it up yet. Hopefully never will.

Hopefully yes