Thread: How does weather affect your IC? Is it cold or hot. Wet or dry.

Default How does weather affect your IC? Is it cold or hot. Wet or dry.

Mine seems to be affected by cold wet weather. I also can't take it too long

Other things being equal, I urinate less in hot weather than in cold weather. Being cold also makes my urge incontinence worse.

Me too, if I'm working out in the heat and sweating a lot then my clothes are more wet than the inside of the diaper. If it's cold out, I tend to wet a little less than normal but not too much. Probably because I'm drinking more hot coco or hot tea and if I wasn't it would actually be less like the heat. When it's raining outside, it's flooding inside! Normal weather, normal and steady changes. I also notice if I oversleep then I'll not only be extremely wet but also seem to flood more during that day *head-scratches*, not sure what the relation is there tho.

I don`t notice much difference weather the weather is wet or hot, but I do need to pee more when it`s very cold. Overnight seems to be about the same whatever the weather is like, I wet the bed most nights but not every night, a good week would be a wet nappy/diaper about 3 out of the 7 nights. A bad week would be wet 6 out of 7. All of that does depend on how well I sleep, if I sleep really well I am bound to have wet a time or two during the night. If I have a bad night`s sleep than I look at the clock and think to myself it`s time to use the toilet.

Technically the weather doesn't affect mine, but I do have to be more careful about keeping certain areas clean and dry during the summer if I don't want to be in extreme pain.

I don't notice any difference from the weather itself but when it's hot I drink more, therefore I pee more.

I should probably explain the summertime difference in my case. Just being the 'Summer' doesn't really make the difference but I work a lot outside and get drenched with sweat. It's more the 'dehydration' that makes the difference. If I am working indoors or on cooler days then it's basically 'normal' but I work in extreme heat/humidity conditions a lot. When the weather is 'nice' then I don't look like I just jumped in a swimming pool fully clothed after work.