Thread: Spend my birthday in diapers.

Default Spend my birthday in diapers.

Yesterday I turn 21, The feeling of being in diapers at the age of 21 feels kinda weird then when I was 17 . I asked myself will I still engage in these fetish or love for diapers when I turn 21 ?. The answers I gave to myself is 50/50 I felt a slight guilty for some reason, but never the less, I felt excited too. Some how deep inside me I'm still a baby by heart lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbaby View Post
    Yesterday I turn 21, The feeling of being in diapers at the age of 21 feels kinda weird then when I was 17 . I asked myself will I still engage in these fetish or love for diapers when I turn 21 ?. The answers I gave to myself is 50/50 I felt a slight guilty for some reason, but never the less, I felt excited too. Some how deep inside me I'm still a baby by heart lol.
    I m getting ready to turn 30... and I too got that feeling for a while there but it passed.And I will be spending my 30th diapered for sure

I will be 19 this December. Diapers will come to me so I can wear them by my birthday.

When i turned 20, I was dressed in my romper, wearing a thick abena, all snuggled with my plushies, paci and baby bottle. I felt soooo good and didn't care less about turning 20 dressed as a baby. TBH, i'll probably be like this for every birthday from now on.

Well in January i will turn 17 Finally i can get driving license But i don't know if i can spend time with my diaper on that day. I hope i can though. Maybe i will post about it.....

Mine's coming uo shortly. I'll be in diapers,plastic pants,footed sleeper. Either rubber duckies or teddy bears. I
    wear them to bed every night. They could be either pink or blue along with my pants.

I had the same fears some years ago, but then turned out that as time passed I've become more and more comfortable with being padded, and the weirdness feelings went away instead of getting reinforced.

After all you're still the same person inside, even if the outside has aged a bit, and the more you grow up the more freedom you'll have regarding your choices, which means less fear of getting caught, more privacy so more chances to wear diapers and/or indulge in AB time, and to buy the stuff you have maybe been longing for during the teen years while not being able to get it, be it diapers or other AB items.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    I had the same fears some years ago, but then turned out that as time passed I've become more and more comfortable with being padded, and the weirdness feelings went away instead of getting reinforced.

After all you're still the same person inside, even if the outside has aged a bit, and the more you grow up the more freedom you'll have regarding your choices, which means less fear of getting caught, more privacy so more chances to wear diapers and/or indulge in AB time, and to buy the stuff you have maybe been longing for during the teen years while not being able to get it, be it diapers or other AB items.
    Bulls-eye! You hit the nail on the head! I've never heard an answer to the RL age and diaper question answered any better than that. You described it very accurately. Coming from personal experience I find it true that as a RL adult, I have options that I never had when I was younger in regards to diapers and supplies. The RL age factor never hindered me at all. When I was younger I didn't care if I would ever outgrown infantilism. I never found it disturbing, disgusting or troubling at all to think that someday I would be an adult and still interested in diapers. Now that I am an adult, I find these freedoms to be everything I hoped they would be! It is so awesome to be able to buy any diaper I want to try.

I remember being 7 or so and wearing one of my sister's babyborn nappies and thinking "I will not do this over the age of 16".
    Yeah, screw that