Thread: Arf!

Default Arf!

Just saying hi. Long time reader, first time joiner. 29yo straight male, married, living in SF with my wonderful wife/kitty. Both baby furs.

Hey husky!

Seems like you have a great life I'm sure you will fit right in here.

What are some of the other things you like to do? What about your hobbies?

As for me I'm an avid speedcuber, and I love programming.

I've visited San Francisco before :P It was a very nice place, but I didn't really get to see much. I wish I got to see more, but maybe next time I go there!

Here is a quick guide for introductions

- Lobie

Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

Im into lots of hobbies. Cars, computers, airsoft, photography, and gaming. I live 20 min. from the city - just south. Don't think I could ever live IN the city.

Just looking for friends, online and irl.

Quote Originally Posted by huskyflak View Post
    Im into lots of hobbies. Cars, computers, airsoft, photography, and gaming. I live 20 min. from the city - just south. Don't think I could ever live IN the city.

Just looking for friends, online and irl.
    So what kind of car do you like? Well i like classic cars very much and my dream car is a Ferrari 250 GTO or Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R. I'd like airsoft too so what airsoft do you have? and what game do you usually play? Well i'm an Xbox guy and i play mostly First Person Shooter or Racing Simulator.

I drive a 2010 Gt500, have owned BMW's, Audis, Nissans - like everything from Euro to classic, muscle to modern.

Airsoft loadout: 2x M4, M249 SAW, M500 Mossberg, Sniper rifle, and several pistols.

I play mostly PC games, Battlefield 3, DayZ, and Forza on the 360.

Quote Originally Posted by huskyflak View Post
    I drive a 2010 Gt500, have owned BMW's, Audis, Nissans - like everything from Euro to classic, muscle to modern.

Airsoft loadout: 2x M4, M249 SAW, M500 Mossberg, Sniper rifle, and several pistols.

I play mostly PC games, Battlefield 3, DayZ, and Forza on the 360.
    Wow nice car
    Last edited by archer; 25-Jul-2012 at 12:56. Reason: Double Post. Again.........