Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy everyone

Default Howdy everyone

Just thought I'd introduce myself. You're typical dl, I've tried the whole tb thing, and just never got into it. I'm nearly eighteen, going to be a senior. High honors student, always involved in tons of activities... Hum... Never really told anyone about my strange liking for diapers. I found this sight awhile ago, just you know, not so sure about the diapers sometimes. I figured this would be a great place to say hi and find some people who are similar to me and can accept me and, possibly, find a few friends! So hello

Quote Originally Posted by Pamperslova View Post
    Just thought I'd introduce myself. You're typical dl, I've tried the whole tb thing, and just never got into it. I'm nearly eighteen, going to be a senior. High honors student, always involved in tons of activities... Hum... Never really told anyone about my strange liking for diapers. I found this sight awhile ago, just you know, not so sure about the diapers sometimes. I figured this would be a great place to say hi and find some people who are similar to me and can accept me and, possibly, find a few friends! So hello

Hey!

Sounds like you are doing great in school! That's always a good thing to know, there's nothing wrong with liking diapers :P as much of a mystery as it is to like them for most people.

What kind of activities is it that you like to do?

What's your favourite school subject?

I love Computer Science, and Math myself, probably next would be the other sciences in no particular order.

Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

Nice to meet you

Can you share some of your non ab/dl hobbies and interests

Chrome

Welcome to ADISC, buddy! What are you studying, and what college are you at? I saw your locale's NY on your profile. I'm pretty sure people will accept you, and you'll undoubtedly find people who are similar.

hello, welcome to adisc, hope you find what your looking for

Well currently I'm involved with marching band (drumline) bowling, robotics, NHS, BPA (business professionals of America), and culinary arts. I'm starting my senior year, pretty excited, I turn eighteen in a little over a month. Um.. When I created my profile I put NY, but I've changed that to where I am. (I wasn't sure about the site then, but I've come to trust it) and yeah... Just really busy with a job I just got, applying for scholarships and getting ready for school!

Know what you mean about scholarships and all that! I've got 8 3 hour exams coming up in a couple of months, three of those worth scholarships (phys, bio, stats) plus multiple Uni schols to apply for. And then with the course im planning to take next year (health sci first year - google it) I won't get much in the way offers time next year either.

Hey Pamperslova, im glad that you decided to introduce yourself. I hope you get all the scholarships you apply for. I remember having to apply for many scholarships when i attended college the first time. I have a 15hr semester coming up this fall, again. So much material in most of the classes it is going to be all i can do to keep calm and sane enough to finish this degree. Good luck with all your academia

Haha thank you two!! And man are you busy! Good luck with all of your adventures !!!