Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Daddy

Default New Daddy

I'm 18, and my girlfriend is the same age, we've been dating some years, and I just recently told her all about ABDL, and that I wanted her to be my baby girl. She likes it, and she plays her role well, she's confused though, she doesn't know what age she's supposed to be, and I really don't have an age to give her. I want her to still be in diapers, and use a sippy cup, color, and play with toys, but I want her to be able to talk to me. Not too young... not too old. What age should she be? If anyone has any other tips or suggestions, I'm all for it.

I dunno, I think it's something she's got to figure out...what age she feels comfortable playing...from what you're describing, maybe 3? 4?

A lot of 3 year olds are not potty trained, yet they can talk, so that would be a good age to role play.

3 sounds like a great age, this was help. What about tips on being a good Daddy to her, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    What about tips on being a good Daddy to her, anyone?
    This is a bit backwards for me since I am the caree to someone as opposed to fulfilling the role of caretaker. Still, I suppose I can relay what I like to experience when I am being cared for.

I love watching movies together and cuddling on the couch. Sitting on the floor and building with Legos or blocks together is great one-on-one interaction. I also love getting the occasional padding check to see if I need a change. The occasional head rub or back rub is the sort of spontaneous gesture that lets your little one know that you are thinking of them at all times and looking out for their comfort.

In my book, it boils down to the concept of submission. I don't mean this in a leather-whips-chains-whistles-yoyos sort of way ('Black Sheep' reference). Rather, it's about allowing the special little person you are caring for to completely let their guard down. Not only that, but once they do it, they know they will be able to trust you completely, both in caring for their physical and emotional needs.

If you want to pin down the precise actions that allow her to feel this way, it will take a combination of open communication and experimentation. I got a lot of my ideas from the site ABDLdaddy. In fact, I credit this site with tapping into my inner most desires and forcing me to realize that my marriage wasn't working out. As a result, I moved to another state, found an awesome caretaker, and have experienced feelings I never thought possible.

There is no fail-safe procedure. Every one is different, but if you both have your hearts in it, you will figure out what works.

You can define your own age too, if she's regressing then she doesn't really need an age, she'll be the baby she likes to be whether that's the equivalent of a 6 month old that can talk like a 4 year old or a 10 year old that wears diapers and drinks from a bottle, you find what you both enjoy, why do you have to RP a specific real development stage

I agree with DylanK, you don't really need to have a specific age just figure out what she likes and dislikes.
    I am in a similar situation with you though, I have been coming out more to my girlfriend recently. We have been experimenting with ageplay and she has been my little girl for a while now. For a while she was confused about what age she should be but a few weeks ago she said that she was 6 because she can walk and talk just fine and likes to colour but still needs someone to take care of her. Diapers are still a factor too, I just got her some goodnights! My advice would be to just experiment and go with the flow of things, eventually things become more clear.

Just let her do what she wants to do and pick a random number that sounds about right, like they say age is just a number and even more so here as she isn't actually that age so it shouldn't matter too much providing she isn't pretending to be 6 months old while she is walking and talking; so anywhere between 2 and 4 would be a good boundary and I'd wager that that is where you'll find most ABs play age.

Hey To me it sounds about like she is regressing to right around 3. I myself kind have a couple ages I regress to depending on my mood. There are times when I would say I regress to about 6 months and then there are other times that I am close to 18 months. However My daddy is not here in person at this time so my Vocabulary has to be a little more advanced so that I can get my point across in a better way. But When I am truly regressed my vocabulary goes away except for my tow favorite words "baba" and "binky" So maybe she has a couple of ages she likes to be. But I would say let her determine her level of regression.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    I'm 18, and my girlfriend is the same age, we've been dating some years, and I just recently told her all about ABDL, and that I wanted her to be my baby girl. She likes it, and she plays her role well, she's confused though, she doesn't know what age she's supposed to be, and I really don't have an age to give her. I want her to still be in diapers, and use a sippy cup, color, and play with toys, but I want her to be able to talk to me. Not too young... not too old. What age should she be? If anyone has any other tips or suggestions, I'm all for it.