Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello,

RoleModel

Default Hello,

Signed up to talk to others with similar interests, not real sure what to put here, but there we go!

There isn't a good way to do this :P

Quote Originally Posted by RoleModel View Post
    Signed up to talk to others with similar interests, not real sure what to put here, but there we go!

There isn't a good way to do this :P
    Welcome, to share similar interests we have to know your interests. Mind sharing a few?

Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

RoleModel

Hi, sorry guys I forgot all about this! I've been playing in the off topic section chattin cars and technology with those fine people in there, I've obvs got abdl interests, I like art and media and in both it's a case of making it and enjoying others works

Yeah, knowing what you're interested in is great. I joined up a few months ago but only started posting a couple of days ago, and it's been great talking to people (eg Archer) about stuff.

That was almost awkward. I started writing a post about 'getting the ball rolling' on what people like to do, and then realised that the original poster had replied! :P oops.

RoleModel

heya Kiwi DL.

I'm not very good at writing a flaw of mine, I'm smart, but to read what I write you would not think it :P I'm also really modest :P I'm just happy to slink into the site via the topics I find interesting, atm that's the off topic things, I'm not a fur, I'm not trans, and I'm not really AB, much more DL, (a bit ab lol ) so I'm a bit at a loss, as it's very fur / trans around here, nothing wrong with that of course, I love the trans, and love the furs, but I can't really jump in on those topcs

Hi, sorry guys I forgot all about this! I've been playing in the off topic section chattin cars and technology with those fine people in there, I've obvs got abdl interests, I like art and media and in both it's a case of making it and enjoying others works
    Cool another car bloke. So what car do you like(or own)? I like a lot of car but in my top list VW Karmann Ghia, Ferrari 250 GTO, Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC10). Sadly i haven't got my license so i don't own car right now but i wish after i got my license i will be able to buy my first car.
    Last edited by archer; 29-Jul-2012 at 05:12. Reason: I'm tired to comment about Double Post... AGAIN

RoleModel

I've got a Focus Wagon it's nothing exciting, we've got the same taste in Japanese motors :P When do you think you will get a license?

I've got a Focus Wagon it's nothing exciting, we've got the same taste in Japanese motors :P When do you think you will get a license?
    When i'm 17 and my birthday is January so i think i will get my license in February or later. Well focus is good car (As Jeremy Clarkson said). I already think of my first car because of budget i think i will buy 1990s Toyota Corolla Liftback and i have plan to modified including putting some new wheels (either Work Equip 01 or RS Watanabe R-Type, or Volk TE37V) and maybe engine swaps with 4A-GE. I'm sorry my post is so long i just exited to talk about my car. Anyway it's nice to see someone with same interest.

RoleModel

archer
    That's a cool car and a great plan, The problem is where I live we have some very strict laws on modifications, some stiff penalties for driving outside the law, and insurance costs are HUGE, to change an engine would put a car out of a lot of peoples price ranges, to give you an idea, for a 17yo living in a good area, driving a 1000cc kia (or similar) they will have to pay about 4000 for insurance.

Are you already having driving lessons ? if you think it will take you one month you must be confident/