Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Sized Rocking Horse at the Goodwill

pamperchu

Default Adult Sized Rocking Horse at the Goodwill

I found this Rocking Horse at the goodwill for $20. It fits me great!

Nice. Just looks like a normal "Old Fashioned" rocking horse though. Nephew has one that I could easily ride, and I'm not exactly petite :P

This is a cool-looking rocking horse that is adult sized. It must be really nice to buy stuff from a Goodwill that can be specifically for adult babies.

I can't really tell if it's adult-sized or just regular, but that's still cool! I wanna rocking horse...

It looks regular sized to me too but great that you found it! I know of an antique store that really does have an adult sized antique wooden one and that thing is huge! however I can't shell out $100 for it. Don't have it.

Looks regular sized to me, but definitely a fantastic find at a goodwill! Good for you!

Looks like it might have been custom built by someone who was good working with wood. It sure appears to be very strongly built and easily handling teen or adult weight. You've got a pretty nice Goodwill store near you with lots of cool children's goodies!

~Pramrider

pamperchu

I find so much cool stuff at goodwill. We have 23 stores in the Portland area and I have not shopped retail in over 5 years, I will only buy used stuff.

I remember one particular Goodwill store on the west side of Baltimore I used to frequent a lot. Their baby/kids section was in the basement. I'd go there in the morning when the store would first open, having the basement to myself to try out the different toys and baby furnishings. Occasionally I'd buy something I could easily stash away at home.

~Pramrider

pamperchu

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    I remember one particular Goodwill store on the west side of Baltimore I used to frequent a lot. Their baby/kids section was in the basement. I'd go there in the morning when the store would first open, having the basement to myself to try out the different toys and baby furnishings. Occasionally I'd buy something I could easily stash away at home.

~Pramrider
    I just try out the baby stuff in front of everybody, normally dressed in blues clues overalls. Sometimes they ask if they can take my picture because they think its funny or cute.