Thread: Welcome back to me

Red face Welcome back to me

This site is always evolving, I like that.

Nevertheless, after a lapse of at least a couple of years, I'm back to try to reconnect a bit with the community at large.

I'm a fairly (ab)normal fellow from Ontario, Canada, with a zoo full of kitties and a puppy, a loving girlfriend and a job that keeps me going. I love just about everything nerdy in this world, and even some non-nerdy things like exercise and Hockey (though I know a few exercise and hockey nerds that throw that concept right out the window)

Nevertheless, hello peeps, and hello site I've always admired from afar (another formerly popular cousin-community)

Welcome back Hobbes. I hope you'll enjoy us and the site a while longer. My family is in Canada now vacationing. It's a warm summer, isn't it.

Hi =3 I feel weird saying "welcome back" since I wasn't here when you were here initially so...just... hi =3

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome back Hobbes. I hope you'll enjoy us and the site a while longer. My family is in Canada now vacationing. It's a warm summer, isn't it.
    It certainly is, we're experiencing an almost unprecedented dry spell in this neck of the woods... at least I have AC, but I don't much look forward to paying extra for fresh food in the near future (as crops are failing)

Welcome back indeed Hobbes. Over on this side of the Pond presently it's kinda warm to so thank goodness for AC.