Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Life as a permanent baby?

Default Life as a permanent baby?

I mean, seriously why would anyone in their right mind want to be a baby, in real life, 24/7? I could not began to fathom that, and I'm not trying to be judgemental, but think about it for a second. You work so hard to grow up, make a living, nice career, wonderful home, decent vehicle and a loving family. It's one thing to set aside some "me" time and take care of your "needs", but it would just seem a bit obsessive otherwise. Being taken care of all the time, no driving or hanging out with friends and doing "grown up" activities. Always being told what to do, what to wear and having everything pre-planned? I love my second babyhood as much as the next AB/DL, but it would annoy the living daylight's out me, similar to being overworked.

Any thoughts?

I think people idealize what it is to be a baby. They don't realize - or choose not to realize - how inconvenient it is to be a baby all the time. This is one of my major gripes with guys like Brett, who want to be a baby forever.

I mean, people are entitled to do what they want. Not my cup of tea, though.

I hate being micro-managed. Therefore I know I would HATE to be a permanent baby. I paid my dues when growing up. I jumped through all the hoops and endured all the situations life threw my way. And I can honestly say there is no way I would just give it up and throw it all away.

There is a HUGE difference between a fantasy and reality. I choose reality so that I can have some 'me time' and indulge in what I want, when I want and how I want it.

Well the way I see it is, for some they do live it 24/7 but they still have careers and go to work and then they come back and are a baby and get taken care of until they have to go to work again and then they are a baby again when they come home. I see that as a 24/7 lifestyle. But the ones who prefer to not work and just be a baby and not have a job and not do normal adult things, that is way extreme but hey if their partner is cool with it, to each their own. Same as if they are rich and can afford to live and support themselves without any assistance and they hire a AB caretaker to take care of them 24/7, to each their own. I don't see that as them being lazy because they're rich. But this case be rare because how many rich folks are really out there and can afford to not work because they have so much money? How many of them would be an AB?

I am sure there are also ones out there who also do it 24/7 but they still have jobs, go out with their friends, travel, go and do adult stuff, do adult things but they all do it in diapers and at home they may always be a baby until they leave their house. Then they are just a diaper lover.

It's a fantasy, been a baby the whole time would be pretty boring and tedious. I mean, never could use computers, and watch "grown up" TV Shows, or eat grow up food, and so so. So it's nice and agreeable just be a baby for some time, and still been able to do grown up stuff

How people manage to do it is beyond me. Eventually, be it in 5, 10 or even 20 years, they're going to release that they wasted their entire life to please the fantasy. Fantasies like that should never be a reality.

Well if you asked my though life as 24/7 baby is a waste of life actually. I mean yes you get to be taken care of never to worry about adult thing anymore but it seems not right. I like to being baby i really do. But i never imagine myself in 20..30 years i would leave my adult life to become permanent baby. Leaving everything that i have achieve in the world.

Different circumstances for different people. You can't tell people what they will feel nor expect everyone to feel the same way as you. There will always be people who disagree at least a little bit. There will sometimes be people who feel the complete opposite way. It's not always some terrible thing!

Personally, I think I would love it! Not 100% strictly living as if I were an infant, I wouldn't even want to be an infant! It's more like... being a toddler + being an adult. I like to think of it like... being a very smart toddler, maybe? I don't understand why someone would want to be like an infant all the time. That really does sound pretty boring. But anyway....

I don't have a career, I hate having so many responsibilities (I wish I could at least have half as many), I don't have my own home, I don't drive, and I have the same family I had when I was little (no partner, no kids. Pretty sure I don't even want kids). People also seemed to care about me twice as much when I was little! Also, most of the time, I just don't even feel like I fit in as an "adult" in society. I feel like it wasn't meant to be, but that it was forced to happen anyway.

I would still be able to eat what I want, watch what I want, and play whatever games I want. Actually, I think I basically played any games I wanted when I was actually little.

Anyway, I guess I wouldn't want to be a toddler exactly 24/7, but more like toddler-ish 24/7-ish. More often a toddler than not. Able to be a "normal adult" when necessary.

I think if I could be an actual, toddler-sized toddler again, then I'd probably go for it! And I would want to be a girl this time! My toddler years were probably some of the best years of my life, but now I still feel like I missed out by not having the chance to be a little girl. >.<

I hope this post makes sense.

I believe I am obligated to be an adult and use my hands to better society. I see my ab and my dl world as simply relax time and it should stay that way regardless of my dreams and fantasies to be a 24/7 baby. On the other hand, if it wasn't an option... well... hmmmmm.... as long as I can keep my mental faculties and be in a baby's body...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Ok I don't see the attraction either but holistically I would like to live in a world where someone that wants this can live it without fear of judgment... or at least they can live it LOL.

I actually thought this was going to be about Brooke Greenberg.