Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Anyone find this funny?

  1. #1

    Default Anyone find this funny?

    Every time I read comments online by people about DL's like we all smell and to stay away from them. I just find it hilarious because for one, they are so ignorant and two, they would have no idea someone is wearing a diaper and have used it and three, they may be talking to someone and would have no idea that person wears diapers sometimes. So that is what makes them ignorant so therefore I find their comments hilarious.

    Makes me wonder what do they think of incontinent people, do they think they smell, do they also want incontinent people to stay away from them because of the poop and pee? I know most incontinent people would try and change ASAP after they soil themselves. I am sure there are ones out there who like being in a messy diaper so they don't change. Actually I read that in someone's blog called Always diapered couple and the person wrote about how a co worker at his job is incontinent and she doesn't take care of her condition so she leaks and smells and she soiled herself one day at work and didn't change. So he had to tell her to do it because she smelled.

    But these people act like all of us smell. I always want to tell these people that most of us don't smell and lot of people wear diapers but they just don't know it because they hide them. People wear them for medical reasons and someone at work could be wearing them and they wouldn't even know it or some stranger they are standing next to in public could be wearing one and they won't even know it. The ones who would actually smell would be the ones who don't take good care of themselves.
    Last edited by Calico; 22-Jul-2012 at 02:19.

  2. #2

    Default

    I've never really seen anybody say things like that, however whenever I wear diapers I tend to smell like baby powder. Who doesn't like the smell of baby powder?! I mean come on!

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by benjibam View Post
    I've never really seen anybody say things like that, however whenever I wear diapers I tend to smell like baby powder. Who doesn't like the smell of baby powder?! I mean come on!
    Baby powder is the best, makes me feel really calm.

  5. #5
    Miku

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Every time I read comments online by people about DL's like we all smell, stay away from them. I just find it hilarious because for one, they are so ignorant and two, they would have no idea someone is wearing a diaper and have used it and three, they may be talking to someone and would have no idea that person wears diapers sometimes. So that is what makes them ignorant so therefore I find their comments hilarious.

    Makes me wonder what do they think of incontinent people, do they think they smell, do hey also want incontinent people to stay away from them because of the poop and pee? I know most incontinent people would try and change ASAP after they soil themselves. I am sure there are ones out there who like being in a messy diaper so they don't change. Actually I read that in someone's blog called Always diapered couple and the person wrote about how a co worker at his job is incontinent and she doesn't take care of her condition so she leaks and smells and she soiled herself one day at work and didn't change. So he had to tell her to do it because she smelled.

    But these people act like all of us smell. I always want to tell these people that most of us don't smell and lot of people wear diapers but they just don't know it because they hide them. People wear them for medical reasons and someone at work could be wearing them and they wouldn't even know it or some stranger they are standing next to in public could be wearing one and they won't even know it. The ones who would actually smell would be the ones who don't take good care of themselves.
    Well, in all honesty.. It's ignorant to call someone else ignorant for an opinion. Opinions don't determine how smart someone is. It's not always a smart move to jump to conclusions about us without even trying to understand us, but it doesn't make the person all around ignorant.

    I'm not the brightest person, but when it comes to electronics, music, and basic algebra I'm intelligent; however, should I choose to call a band horrible because I, personally, don't like their music.. How does that make me ignorant? I'm still a bright person for knowing algebra and what not. One opinion doesn't make someone ignorant, dumb, stupid, etc.

    It doesn't bother me at all when people talk bad about us. Everybody gets talked bad about for liking a different band, liking diapers, liking certain shows, doing things differently. There's no changing that. So might as well accept it, rather than always getting mad over it. It's never going to change, so I just got used to it. Everybody and everything gets talked bad about by at least one person, so it's not only us.

    The main point is nobody is ignorant just because they don't like us. Not everything or everybody is going to be liked by everyone, there's always going to be trolls, haters, and people who just plain choose NOT to understand. Just because someone would rather hate something than understand it, that doesn't make them an ignorant person. That's only an ignorant decision.



    That's my opinion.



    Now, back to this subject. I do agree.. We don't smell unless we mess or don't practice good hygiene, and most people aren't going to know we're wearing diapers unless we purposely make them stand out, wear really crinkly ones, or just flat out tell them. All in all, diapers are just absorbent undergarments so what's the big deal?

  6. #6

    Default

    But isn't it ignorant to assume all diaper wearers smell? Isn't it ignorant to assume everyone who is wearing a diaper smells every time you see them and they will smell like stench every time? Opinions can be wrong you know. That was what I was saying in my OP. Not them not liking our fetish, them thinking we all smell.


    That be like me assuming all priests have sex with little boys. That would be ignorant of me even if it be my own opinion. That be like me assuming all sissies go chat with men who are also AB/DL and who are looking for a woman to chat with who is also into it so they chat with the guy misleading hem having them think they are actually female because they say they are, then the guy is hurt when he finds out they have a penis. That be ignorant of me too to have that opinion of all sissies.

  7. #7
    Miku

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    But isn't it ignorant to assume all diaper wearers smell? Isn't it ignorant to assume everyone who is wearing a diaper smells every time you see them and they will smell like stench every time? Opinions can be wrong you know. That was what I was saying in my OP. Not them not liking our fetish, them thinking we all smell.


    That be like me assuming all priests have sex with little boys. That would be ignorant of me even if it be my own opinion. That be like me assuming all sissies go chat with men who are also AB/DL and who are looking for a woman to chat with who is also into it so they chat with the guy misleading hem having them think they are actually female because they say they are, then the guy is hurt when he finds out they have a penis. That be ignorant of me too to have that opinion of all sissies.
    Actually, no your original post said they're ignorant for thinking that. It's an ignorant opinion, not an ignorant person.

    Honestly, that situation with the priests is WAY different. That's just prejudice.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    Actually, no your original post said they're ignorant for thinking that. It's an ignorant opinion, not an ignorant person.

    Honestly, that situation with the priests is WAY different. That's just prejudice.
    Ah I see, we both got caught up with semantics so we both agree after all.

    By your logic what you said about priests situation, wouldn't that opinion about sissies also be prejudice if someone thought that?

  9. #9
    Miku

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Ah I see, we both got caught up with semantics so we both agree after all.

    By your logic what you said about priests situation, wouldn't that opinion about sissies also be prejudice if someone thought that?
    Could be. I haven't really heard of any situations like that before; however, it sounds like something that could most definitely happen quite often.. I suppose it could be.

  10. #10
    paul19

    Default

    I think that just because someone dislikes us doesn't mean he or she should tell the rest of the world what to think about us or to stay away from us. For example, we all know someone whos lifestyle we dislike but that person may love their lifestyle. I think that most importantly people should respect other individuals lifestyles cause for us its not like any abdls or incontinent people are hurting anyone and we arent interfering with anyones life so why should they judge us for it.

Similar Threads

  1. So, this is really funny
    By Powderhair in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-May-2011, 00:36
  2. I'm so funny
    By Left in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22-Feb-2011, 22:10
  3. Funny is it not
    By babyboy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-Feb-2011, 07:25
  4. Funny...
    By diaperedteenager in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-Oct-2009, 00:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.