Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Forza Motorsport Fan?

Post Any Forza Motorsport Fan?

Well i'm wondering how many people in ADISC to play Forza Motorsport Series.

Well i'm curently play Forza Motorsport 3 well i think to get FM4 but i'd better to maximize my FM3 Profile i currently own 117 cars

How About you guys tell your Forza experience...... or Favorite car or anything in your mind

Well my favorite car always be 1971 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R I modified with Work Equip 01
    Last edited by archer; 21-Jul-2012 at 03:52. Reason: Add more words

dvid113

I'm on Forza 4 all the time... Like I'm really addicted to it xP lol

I usually race the lower classes though, I prefer the slower races (like stock Mustang GT500 territory) where skill is more important than sheer speed ;P

I love driving IRL and Forza is great cause I can drive a virtual version of my car at 3X the speed limit

Happy Racing

I don't play Forza personally (big Gran Turismo fan, yeah I know) but I do enjoy racing on the Playstation for its realistic action, GREAT cars that I could never own, and general awesomeness. I own TWO KP Skylines, one souped up, the other bog standard. I love fast races. The only thing that beats driving on a simulator is getting out there and actually slamming gears and popping clutches. :P yeah I know I'm a bit of a bogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    I don't play Forza personally (big Gran Turismo fan, yeah I know) but I do enjoy racing on the Playstation for its realistic action, GREAT cars that I could never own, and general awesomeness. I own TWO KP Skylines, one souped up, the other bog standard. I love fast races. The only thing that beats driving on a simulator is getting out there and actually slamming gears and popping clutches. :P yeah I know I'm a bit of a bogan.
    Well i once try GT5 on my friends house and i admit it has amazing car collection and realistic gameplay what i don't like is that too many car in GT. For example i'm an Skyline fan but you don't need 50 Skylines. Well it turned on i also own 2 KPGC10 one is Black and heavily modified with Work Equip 01 and one is standard Silver.

Supersam1223

I'm playing Forza 4, I've got the 60 collectors edition. :P My favourite car is the Ferrari 458, the way I've upgrade and tuned it, it goes like a fucking bullet (will beat a Veyron SS in a straight line without any trouble), but it's so easy to drive. It's effortless.

I've been playing it a lot. Having played GT first i find Forza far superior. Not going to start 4 til i get all the achievements on 3 though xP

I love forza! I had Forza 2, 3 and i now have 4. I think Forza 4 is the best so far. Untill Horizon come out at the end of the year. I have the Limted edition of Forza 4 and had the collectors edition of Forza 3. My favorite car(s) is either the Aston Martin DBS, '65 Pontiac GTO or the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV. OR the Maserati Quattroporte GTS. Or the Bugatti Veyron Supersport.

I am a huge!!! forza 4 fan. I drive with all the assists off and i love competing online. My gamertag on XBOX live is "Symmetry7", lol go figure.

I'm a GT fan myself but I am really jelous of Forzas clucth button.

sspencer

i love forza 4..if any of you are oon xbox just send me a request with a message saying your from here.. my xbox GT: d3ath solder