Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gah! I need to level up!?

Default Gah! I need to level up!?

What is this? A leveling system!? Does this mean I need to slay monsters and punch infants??

I'm a jester. I joke constantly. I also was referred here by a friend but I forgot to put her in but shes not much on here anyway.

I actually got her interested XD Blame me for adding more people into the community but other than that I usually read, write, play video games, and whatever.

I also recently just broke up. Not with this friend unfortunately but with a good friend so I'm recently heartbroken but trying to get over it!!

Well that's as much as I can tell you I believe. If you have any questions ask away.

Quote Originally Posted by KTL View Post
    What is this? A leveling system!? Does this mean I need to slay monsters and punch infants??

I'm a jester. I joke constantly. I also was referred here by a friend but I forgot to put her in but shes not much on here anyway.

I actually got her interested XD Blame me for adding more people into the community but other than that I usually read, write, play video games, and whatever.

I also recently just broke up. Not with this friend unfortunately but with a good friend so I'm recently heartbroken but trying to get over it!!

Well that's as much as I can tell you I believe. If you have any questions ask away.
    Yap there is leveling system to make your way to the top You must find and kill Vladimir Makarov. Just kidding

Hi Jester Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

Supersam1223

Actually, it's the other way around. You need to punch monsters and slay infants. :P

Welcome to the site! I hope you get what you want out of this brilliant community.

~Sam

Nice to meet you.

tiny bit of unsolicited life advice: don't rush love, let it happen by accident. Wait until you meet him randomly... you'll know.

PowderKid

I forgot to thank you guys for replying and hopefully I can do just that PowerKid.

I hope I can be a part of it as well!! Punching monsters and slaying babies XD

I've been on the hunt for Vladimir but have not found him yet. Will continue searching!

Now my hobbies are writing, reading, playing video games(own every console even to the 3DS and PSVita) I also am an active debater on any issue. I am an atheist so yea I'm one of those people >.> I also enjoy rock climbing and paint balling!

You should have asked me before you signed up. I know a way that takes you right from a nobody noobody blue-name, all the way to glimmering gold and bold. Too late, you have to be useful and post interesting stuff now. Ha ha, too bad for you!

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Yap there is leveling system to make your way to the top You must find and kill Vladimir Makarov.
    I originally read that as Vladimir Malakhov. I thought wow, that's a really specific thing to reference.
    Last edited by Trevor; 04-Aug-2012 at 01:57. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

I I've been on the hunt for Vladimir but have not found him yet. Will continue searching!
    Well i haven't found it yet. There is a report that he is in Hotel in Dubai

Now my hobbies are writing, reading, playing video games(own every console even to the 3DS and PSVita) I also am an active debater on any issue. I am an atheist so yea I'm one of those people >.> I also enjoy rock climbing and paint balling!
    Wow every console? So i assume 360 is in your list. What kind of games do you like? Well i'm like FPS(COD and anything like it) Racing sims(Forza of course) and some others. So you like reading? what is usually do you read? Well i'm mostly to non-fiction in history or military category but i also enjoy thriller nov

I forgot to thank you guys for replying and hopefully I can do just that PowerKid.

I hope I can be a part of it as well!! Punching monsters and slaying babies XD

I've been on the hunt for Vladimir but have not found him yet. Will continue searching!

Another rock climber eh? Can't be too many of us on here! What grades do you generally climb, indoors, outdoors, sport, etc.