Thread: Just a Newish yet also returning user saying hello

hfudsabfadsg

Default Just a Newish yet also returning user saying hello

Hello Adisc ^^

Im an Australian lurker who joined the site but never got around to using it much due to taking a massive break from the abdl side of things to deal with real life.

Obviously i like diapers to an extent as Im sure most of us do but they aren't a huge deal for me and i suppose i classify more on the dl on these side of things these days as I because very disillusioned with the ab part of myself for a number or reasons.

Im someone who definitely falls into the geeky category of life I love reading and science and happen to be a huge gamer even played competitively briefly in a few things, but gave that up for the moment. Just focusing on surviving the world these days and trying to learn new things (Wikipedia can drain your time so easily) and trying to pursue transhumanism.

Anyway looking to get back into the community in a place which is a tad less focused on sexuality and more on general discussion and intelligence and hopefully meeting interesting people^^.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatAndyGuy View Post
    Hello Adisc ^^

Im an Australian lurker who joined the site but never got around to using it much due to taking a massive break from the abdl side of things to deal with real life.

Obviously i like diapers to an extent as Im sure most of us do but they aren't a huge deal for me and i suppose i classify more on the dl on these side of things these days as I because very disillusioned with the ab part of myself for a number or reasons.

Im someone who definitely falls into the geeky category of life I love reading and science and happen to be a huge gamer even played competitively briefly in a few things, but gave that up for the moment. Just focusing on surviving the world these days and trying to learn new things (Wikipedia can drain your time so easily) and trying to pursue transhumanism.

Anyway looking to get back into the community in a place which is a tad less focused on sexuality and more on general discussion and intelligence and hopefully meeting interesting people^^.
    Welcome

Geeky? That's almost 42 ^_^

So what's your favourite game? I take it you like hitch hikers too, which is your favourite book?

hfudsabfadsg

I like it but its probably not my favorite book. My favorite is anything by Alastair Reynolds cause no one i know can write scifi as well as an actual astrophysicist.
    As for games i play as many things as i can I Mostly play any RTS game with the odd exception of blizzard ones ( might get SC2 though) and stuff like Leauge of legends and EVE online in short anything PvP multiplayer based is my favorite :p
    Last edited by hfudsabfadsg; 20-Jul-2012 at 22:52. Reason: typo

I've played LoL but I prefer Age of Empires Online ^_^ for PvP stuff, but then I played the classic version

I love H2G2 my favourite book of the series is probably Life, the Universe and Everything, but my favourite sci-fi author is John Wyndham, the Trouble with Lichen is very cleaver ^_^