Thread: Hello there, I'm terribly new.

Default Hello there, I'm terribly new.

Hello my name is Alice Liddel (not my real name but call me Alice anyway ).

Iím not so much a Teen Baby as a Teen Toddler/Child as Iím far more interested in regression than diapers (which I understand might be odd on this site). Iím into childrenís toys, games, tv-shows, etc. which most of my friends donít understand at all. I donít really have to hide my nature as I tend to just come off as really childish. Though I do have to remember to not be so petulant outside my house and I also realise that people might think it creepy when I get older.

Outside my room Iím a wannabe Game Designer, a gamer, a writer, a reader, a massive Harry Potter Fan-girl and Captain of my universityís Quidditch team. Also strangely a lover of innuendo because when Iím in a younger headspace things like that actually do go over my head.

Iím here because I saw the episode of the Doctor Phil show about AB syndrome (or whatever you prefer to call it, every seems to say something different) I did some research about it and realised that it was rather close to what I do. I decided to join here and find out about other peopleís experiences. I also want to find out what other people enjoyÖ favourite shows/toys/games and the like.

I hope I can make some friends here and learn a thing or two.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceSerpent View Post

I’m not so much a Teen Baby as a Teen Toddler/Child as I’m far more interested in regression than diapers (which I understand might be odd on this site). I’m into children’s toys, games, tv-shows, etc. which most of my friends don’t understand at all. I don’t really have to hide my nature as I tend to just come off as really childish. Though I do have to remember to not be so petulant outside my house and I also realise that people might think it creepy when I get older.

Outside my room I’m a wannabe Game Designer, a gamer, a writer, a reader, a massive Harry Potter Fan-girl and Captain of my university’s Quidditch team. Also strangely a lover of innuendo because when I’m in a younger headspace things like that actually do go over my head.

I’m here because I saw the episode of the Doctor Phil show about AB syndrome (or whatever you prefer to call it, every seems to say something different) I did some research about it and realised that it was rather close to what I do. I decided to join here and find out about other people’s experiences. I also want to find out what other people enjoy… favourite shows/toys/games and the like.

Very nice to meet you. I'm more into diapers than regression, but I'm sure you'll forgive me. I'm also a writer and find it very interesting that you are in the quidditch team!
    I'm actually going to Orlando this weekend to see the harry potter mini-park! I'm not a super fan, more like a casual one...more of a fan of the movies than the books. I still love witches and paranormal stuff though!
    I hope, as fellow TB's we can hang out together, you seem like someone I could get along with very well.

Thank you for replying! Nice to meet you too.
    I'll forgive you this once, lol, I understand the appeal but I'd prefer a pacifier to diapers personally.
    I'm really jealous of your trip. I'm hoping to scrape up the funds to go to America so I can got to all the HP cons and the HP park.
    I'm sure we'll get along

Hello there and welcome to ADISC!

First off I want to say that your intro was great. You explained a bit more about yourself besides our common love for diapers and/or love of anything else that is babyish.
    Hopefully you can make some friends here and once you hit EC you should go to the IRC, loads of random mates there but good fun.

And cool, I'm somewhat a gamer now a days(I don't game as much as I do anymore) and I to share the love for Harry Potter, @[email protected] Been in some Quidditch games in real life.
    Interesting to see how it took a change in real life but still a good game for all. Cant say much for writer because I don't tend to write anything else besides essays or simple skeletons for a One-Shot.
    Im a bit of a bookworm myself, mostly med though. Still hopefully you can find people more like you.

We have a groups section where you can find a group for most things diaper or non-diaper related so you should give that a look.
    Anyways welcome again and if you ever need help don't be afraid to ask me or the forums. We're always happy to help those who need it.

Thank you for replying! Nice to meet you too.
    I understand the appeal but I'd prefer a pacifier to diapers personally.
    I'm getting a pacifier soon...by next week, so I'll let you know If I like it .

Iím not so much a Teen Baby as a Teen Toddler/Child as Iím far more interested in regression than diapers (which I understand might be odd on this site). Iím into childrenís toys, games, tv-shows, etc. which most of my friends donít understand at all. I donít really have to hide my nature as I tend to just come off as really childish. Though I do have to remember to not be so petulant outside my house and I also realise that people might think it creepy when I get older.

Outside my room Iím a wannabe Game Designer, a gamer, a writer, a reader, a massive Harry Potter Fan-girl and Captain of my universityís Quidditch team. Also strangely a lover of innuendo because when Iím in a younger headspace things like that actually do go over my head.

Iím here because I saw the episode of the Doctor Phil show about AB syndrome (or whatever you prefer to call it, every seems to say something different) I did some research about it and realised that it was rather close to what I do. I decided to join here and find out about other peopleís experiences. I also want to find out what other people enjoyÖ favourite shows/toys/games and the like.

Everyone's an individual, Alice, and some may be more into diapers or being more like a baby (except that chronologically speaking they're not!) and then there's those who are like you who enjoy being in more child like state of mind loving cartoons, games and so on. Well, Alice, the good news is so do I and I don't apologize for it either so that's at least two of us and I'm on that journey so if you go to my profile clicking on the my homepage link, you'll see my super safe little girl blog that you're welcome to read.
    You are right to talk about the importance of staying safe such as thinking ahead before you maybe say something a group may not be too cool with and certainly how you might present in public spaces although there are ways of looking little that don't freak out anyone that is important (there's a difference between "White van man" taking a pop at you verbally and your local security people or the Police calling you over). So thanks again for joining and love the avatar.
    Last edited by JoanneChan; 19-Jul-2012 at 15:30.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanneChan View Post
    if you go to my profile clicking on the my homepage link, you'll see my super safe little girl blog that you're welcome to read.
    I checked your blog (just quickly, I'll read it properly later) The picture of Honey-sempai made me smile. Are you interested in anime too?

And I completely understand the need to remind yourself what is appropriate in public, hell even the little things like sucking my thumb get me funny looks.

Thanks! Your avatar is cool too.

I checked your blog (just quickly, I'll read it properly later) The picture of Honey-sempai made me smile. Are you interested in anime too?

And I completely understand the need to remind yourself what is appropriate in public, hell even the little things like sucking my thumb get me funny looks.

Thanks! Your avatar is cool too.
    I enjoy anime too, buying some series outright such as Fairy Tail (up to volume 3 so far), Clannad, OHSHC as well as watching others such as Skip Beat at Crunchyroll which is an 100% legal streaming site, in subtitled.

Hey there, welcome to the site. As a massive gamer I must ask, what are a few of your favorite games/genres?

I’m not so much a Teen Baby as a Teen Toddler/Child as I’m far more interested in regression than diapers (which I understand might be odd on this site). I’m into children’s toys, games, tv-shows, etc. which most of my friends don’t understand at all. I don’t really have to hide my nature as I tend to just come off as really childish. Though I do have to remember to not be so petulant outside my house and I also realise that people might think it creepy when I get older.
    Hi I'm Dylan K (not my real name either but that's quite normal )

I too am more of a child/toddler than a baby most of the time but I do like being diapered to regress ^_^ maybe I like meta regressing, being a 12 year old that plays as younger

What games and toys do you like? and you have to check out Ruby Gloom it's like my favourite kids TV show

Outside my room I’m a wannabe Game Designer, a gamer, a writer, a reader, a massive Harry Potter Fan-girl and Captain of my university’s Quidditch team. Also strangely a lover of innuendo because when I’m in a younger headspace things like that actually do go over my head.
    Harry Potter Fan-Girling is awesome you need to check out ElectricFaerieDust on YouTube

I’m here because I saw the episode of the Doctor Phil show about AB syndrome (or whatever you prefer to call it, every seems to say something different) I did some research about it and realised that it was rather close to what I do. I decided to join here and find out about other people’s experiences. I also want to find out what other people enjoy… favourite shows/toys/games and the like.

And we call it infantilism if that helps ^_^