Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member!!

Default New Member!!

Where to begin....I am 20, male, straight, more than happily married.

I am very excited to meet new people that share the same interests as me. I never met an ABDL before. I am a very friendly person to talk to and willing to speak honestly to people that have the same interests.

The only other person I have "come out" to is my wonderful wife, whom I love and couldnt ask for more from her. She participates with me and accpets me for who I am.

Any New York, NYC, Long Island ABs, DLs, etc. in the house?

Im from Hunitington...let me know a little about you and you about me.
    Last edited by Near; 20-Jul-2012 at 00:57. Reason: Merging two intro post, removing meet up request

Hi Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

Well I am 20yo and happily married.

I love the martial arts. I have been doing them for the past 7 years now. I have my black belt in one style and am working on my other.

I havr been with the fire dept since I was 15 and an EMT since I was 16. I love helping and educating others.

My interests are wearing diapers and using them.

I wear disposables with tapes. They are by far my favorite. I have never tried others so I cant judge.

I am more of a DL than AB. Althoigh yesterday my wife just bought me a bottle and two pacifiers.

Looking for friends in Long Island or New York, but willing to make friends with anyone!
    Last edited by Near; 20-Jul-2012 at 00:55. Reason: Merging two nearly identical posts

Hey Sam. What Martial Art do you have your black belt in? I'm currently training in Kajukenbo. I've only got my yellow belt so far though.

Welcome to our community. I too am like 90% DL but occasionally wear onesies and plastic pants.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I have my black belt in Ryu Kyu Kempo and going for my second in Kosho Ryu.

I've never heard of Ryu Kyu. What kind of style is it? More form/style based? Or is it more practical/self defense oriented?

It is actually both. George Dillman is Grandmaster. although do not go by his new teachingals, such as the no touch what a load of crap

Hello, SamI, and welcome to ADISC. There are infact a number of *B/DL's from NY, and DAMN you live close to me :P

I'm more into computers and electronics, do car repair for quick (More like slow, painful, annoying and not so worth it) cash. About food - I /HATE/ spicy food :P

As far as *B/DLism, I'm more of a TB, but I still wear diapers, with a varying degree of sexual attraction to them.
    Last edited by Near; 20-Jul-2012 at 00:59.