Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you can fit into baby diapers or pull-ups?

Default How many of you can fit into baby diapers or pull-ups?

How many of you can fit into baby diapers (such as Cruisers 7) or pull-ups (such as Pampers Easy-Ups) and....

- with or without modding?

- how tall are you in feet and inches?

- how much do you weigh in pounds?

- what is your waist measurement in inches?

I haven't tried them, but I would love to know if those who fit relatively well into goodnites (think a nice fit with room to spare, if just a tiiiiny bit tight in the leg area) fit into pullups or cruisers 7, because I really want to try them, especially pullups, but don't want to buy before I know whether or not I'll fit. I'm banking on not, but I want to be sure.

Well I've only had access to Pampers Size 5 (the largest size the store I bought from had in stock), though I needed to make extenders to use with them (thanks to a tutorial on this site). I'm hoping that the larger sizes may just about fit me without the extenders, but I'm not entirely sure.

I'm a male, 5"10, weigh around 133lbs (give or take a few pounds) and have a waist of about 28 inches I think. (=

Default I can! I can!

Quote Originally Posted by memorychick View Post
    How many of you can fit into baby diapers (such as Cruisers 7) or pull-ups (such as Pampers Easy-Ups) and....

- with or without modding?

- how tall are you in feet and inches?

- how much do you weigh in pounds?

- what is your waist measurement in inches?
    -I can easily fit into Luvs Size 6, and generally am able to fit into Pampers Size 7, too, without modding. Huggies and Pampers Size 6, not so much. I can fit into Goodnites easily, too, not usually most Pull-Ups, though on my better days, I can fit into the 4t-5t Pull-Ups.

My specs:
    6'1, 170, 32" waist

I can fit in Goodnites XL size pretty well. I'm 5'-8", weigh about 130lbs, and have a 31" waist. Other types of pull ups overstretched on the sides, but the Goodnites stayed snug on me with no stretching out of shape and getting loose even with overnight wearing.

~Pramrider

I can fit into them w/out modding, I could probably fit into size 5 but I have never tried because there is no reason to.
    5'8
    IDK my waist

I can fit into Huggies pull-ups, about 100 pounds, 5'4, and they feel pretty comfortable.
    I should check my waist, as I don't know it.

However my usual diapers are Goodnites L/XL, although S/M fit me as well.

I can fit into most Siize 6s easily without having to mod anything. Size 5 I would have to mod.
    Goodnites S/M fit me perfectly so they would have to be my perfect diaper.
    (Lol Spiderman Goodnite access)
    Im 5'3
    Always ranging from 98-101lbs and with a 26" Waist
    Last edited by Noodle; 18-Jul-2012 at 20:03.

Not a hope. I did try with baby diapers, even with modding, and it was not only hopeless but they're not even useful as a booster, the absorbency just isn't anywhere near good enough for me. I haven't tried Goodnights (or the UK equivalent) because I don't think they'll fit either, and if maxi adult pullups aren't absorbent enough, those won't be either.

For the record, I'm 5'6", weigh about 140 and I have a 32" waist.

I can fit into pampers 7,luvs 6,and l/xl goodnights with no modding. I have tried pull ups from both pampers and huggies I fit but it's really tight. My specs are 130lbs 5'9" 30" waist