Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper 'Guinea pig'

Cherub

Interesting ideas, but I am sure they have ways of rooting out ABs and DLs from their tests. Besides, I would think testing diapers would be a litttle more involved than you might think. I would love free diapers and to be a test subject, but I don't think I would want it that bad. Someone should call them and ask if they DO allow ABs or DLs to do testing.

It would be cool to test out some diapers, but let's face it; what we look for in a diaper isn't really what incontinent people want.

We want bulky! Plastic backed! And no wetness indicators!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBear View Post
    It would be cool to test out some diapers, but let's face it; what we look for in a diaper isn't really what incontinent people want.

We want bulky! Plastic backed! And no wetness indicators!
    i dunno, i kinda like the wetness indicators myself. personal preference, i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Interesting ideas, but I am sure they have ways of rooting out ABs and DLs from their tests. Besides, I would think testing diapers would be a litttle more involved than you might think. I would love free diapers and to be a test subject, but I don't think I would want it that bad. Someone should call them and ask if they DO allow ABs or DLs to do testing.
    More involved? How?

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheRabbit View Post
    What? How would they know? lol
    There's probably a screening process to make sure their products are being tested by those with legitimate need for them. Could be a form, or phone interview, etc. I doubt they want random people that (to them anyways) are irrelevant to the target audience.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionxi1 View Post
    There's probably a screening process to make sure their products are being tested by those with legitimate need for them. Could be a form, or phone interview, etc. I doubt they want random people that (to them anyways) are irrelevant to the target audience.
    I can't imagine they'd care, would they? "Mechanically" (so to speak) incontinence products fulfil exactly the same role whether they're used for medical or psychological needs...