Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The dumbest, most pointless question of all time.

Catperson

Default The dumbest, most pointless question of all time.

I don't know why, but this question has been in my head for weeks. It is stupid, as off topic as you can get, and answering it will accomplish absolutely nothing. But here goes.

Would a Missingno be considered a fursona?

I mean, you can have a Pokemon fursona.

And Missingno is a Pokemon... sort of.

...Because I think a Missingno fursona could potentially be the most epic idea of all time.

SkarTiger

Well, I'm not really sure what a Missingno actually is. You can have Pokčmon fursonas.

My rule is. If it lives, if it breaths, if it is real to you, it can be a fursona.

Yes you can have Pokčmon fursonas and dragons and dinosaurs etc.
    So I guess it actually could be a fursona!
    Skar

Catperson

Quote Originally Posted by Anaknfurlover View Post
    Well, I'm not really sure what a Missingno actually is. You can have Pokčmon fursonas.

My rule is. If it lives, if it breaths, if it is real to you, it can be a fursona.

Yes you can have Pokčmon fursonas and dragons and dinosaurs etc.
    So I guess it actually could be a fursona!
    Skar
    You might want to know what Missingno is then before you automatically answer.

Missingno is the most famous Pokemon glitch of all time. Back in red and blue version, through a complex series of pseudo-hacking maneuvers you could find a Pokemon called Missingno, which is basically an L-shaped block of pixels. It is said that if you caught missingno on an original Red/Blue cartridge, it would corrupt your system and destroy your game data. Other rumors say that you could evolve Missingno into a Kangaskhan, leading people to believe it was originally intended as some evolutionary step between Cubone and Kangaskhan. There is all sorts of mystery surrounding this glitch Pokemon. For more info I'll refer you to Missingno. - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.

Like I said though, It's a Pokemon... sort of.

It would be a real fursona. I have an Eevee fursona. The animal's origins really don't matter. If you want use it.

Cygnus

You can have a Missingno fursona, it would just scare the shit out of my fursona and you wouldn't get any hugs for fear that you would corrupt my nervous system.

But whatever, man. I have a lavender snowleopard character with two working toaster slots in his chest and a jam dispenser in his bellybutton. There are no rules in furry. Do what you want, man.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBear View Post
    I would just love to see a fursuit for this one!
    Ahem...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MissingnoCostume.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	13397

Catperson

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHare View Post
    Ahem...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MissingnoCostume.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	13397

Lol. Was that an actual fursuit though? Or just some guy dressing up as a Missingno?

Quote Originally Posted by Catperson View Post
    Was that an actual fursuit though? Or just some guy dressing up as a Missingno?
    I guess it´s just a costume ^^... but who knows... who knows...

Well I suppose the missingno error could be made into a costume for a humorous reason, like a really big inside-joke for Pokémon fans.
    :-)