Thread: could uae help getting a bottle (not sure where to start.)

Default could uae help getting a bottle (not sure where to start.)

Where can i find a good adult bottle?

I have pink one and blue one of these they are the best I have come across so far out of trying about 4 different ab specific boottl and a couple of baby bottles.
    Adult AB AB/DL Babyfur Baby Bottle

Depends where you're based - in the UK, Avent make a 330ml bottle and you can adjust the nipple to suit your preferred flow rate with a small pair of scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    I have pink one and blue one of these they are the best I have come across so far out of trying about 4 different ab specific boottl and a couple of baby bottles.
    Adult AB AB/DL Babyfur Baby Bottle
    18 for the "bottle" and 12.50 for shipping. Yeah someones making high profit on these. considering its just slightly modifyed people should just buy the tools to do it themselves. of course some of us may already have such tools.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 24-Jul-2012 at 23:21.

Err that's just an advent teat that costs about 2 a pack stuck on a sports bottle, as the teat is the same just buy the largest advent bottle you can find

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    18 for the "bottle" and 12.50 for shipping. Yeah someones making high profit on these. considering its just slightly modifyed people should just buy the tools to do it themselves. of course some of us may already have such tools.
    To be fair I forgot to look at the price they had listed them for on ebay I payed far less $18 per and $12.50 for shipping
    I caught them their when the were just opening and having a sales drive and paid $22 for the both them shipped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTigger View Post
    Depends where you're based - in the UK, Avent make a 330ml bottle and you can adjust the nipple to suit your preferred flow rate with a small pair of scissors.
    It is good to know that advent sells the large bottles, I did know about the teats from them but I would not buy a small teat modify it as this simply advent number 4 teat so I would just get pack, I will haft to be on look for sport bottle or large baby bottles that would fit them. As the current ones I have are 800ml, though 500-600ml would be fine especially if I could find a yellow one as the ones I bought only come in blue pink and orange.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsteve View Post
    Err that's just an advent teat that costs about 2 a pack stuck on a sports bottle, as the teat is the same just buy the largest advent bottle you can find
    I realize you could put the teat on a sports bottle, part of what is nice about these though is that the scale on side I have yet to find a sports bottle like that, bpa free and hard plastic, and caps were custom made for the bottles so they fit really well, I know at the current $30.50 a piece they are expensive I got mine for $11 a piece and that seemed reasonable at the time, and given their performance I would say if they were still $11 a piece the would be okay.
    I will look out for a sport bottle that might work though as I am after a pastel yellow bottle to round out my color collection and to go with my many Whinny the pooh accessories and out fits.

I really do appreciate info though I did know this was advent #4 teat with nothing done to it I just like that particular one the best, I will be using your advice to see if I can find a hard plastic pastel yellow sports bottle in the right range that will fit nip thx for the idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scoo View Post
    Where can i find a good adult bottle?
    You might use some of the ideas above esp. the advent 4 nip or which ever one suits your fancy and a compatible sports bottle.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by EmilyAdella; 25-Jul-2012 at 06:23. Reason: everything is double posting tonight

[QUOTE=asayuu;919091 and caps were custom made for the bottles so they fit really well,[/QUOTE]

I think the caps are the same ones that came with the bottles, its just they cut into it to fit the nipple or whatever.

whoever made em made a post about it here.

Not an adult bottle, but I really like the 10-oz Nuk ones. You can even buy a slightly bigger teat for it than it comes with. It's not an adult-sized teat obviously, but it works. I like it.