Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello ^_^

Smile Hello ^_^

Errm...Hi! I have been looking around the site all day and found it rather frustrating not to be able to reply to forums or look at certain aspects of the site, so I decided to join up.

(I will freely admit to using the 'cheat sheet' now as I have no idea what to say *blush* )

Well I have been told that I'm kind, quirky, honest, sweet and lovely, I like to believe them
    I am currently in the summer holidays but hope to resume college in September, just with a change in course as the past year didn't go very well.
    I really need to get a job too! I hope to go into childcare/child psychology one day but just a Saturday job would be nice.

I have had an interest in infantilism and age-play for a couple of years, just a passing fascination. However somewhere along those years that fascination turned into something more and I found myself wanting to do/experience some of the things I found/read about.
    This lead to me researching things, trying things out and testing a few theories Such as buying/using pacifiers and drinking from bottles/sippy cups.
    I never really wanted to wear diapers until recently so its a fairly new and slightly unexpected development. I definitely want to try them and see if I like the reality as much as the fantasy!

I don't really have much in the way of hobbies but I love to read, watch movies, listen to music, sing and spend time with my friends/family.
    I have a growing interest in psychology, I find it utterly fascinating!
    I like art too but I prefer to look at other peoples rather than make my own.
    I love photography (fashion, nature, most things) and anime/manga, specifically D.Gray-Man.

I joined this site for the reasons already mentioned because after looking over posts all day I thought it would be a nice (and hopefully safe) place to talk and just make some friends that understand what's going on in my head or have already been through it.

That's it I think Bye for now, Jelly<3

Quote Originally Posted by JosaphineJellybean View Post
    Errm...Hi! I have been looking around the site all day and found it rather frustrating not to be able to reply to forums or look at certain aspects of the site, so I decided to join up.

(I will freely admit to using the 'cheat sheet' now as I have no idea what to say *blush* )
    Hi Jelly Welcome to the site

You're allowed to use the cheat sheet, it's actally refreshing to not have to post a link to it or quasi-quote some advice from it

We do have a film club and I've been thinking about starting a book club too

What sort of music do you listen to? and what are your favourite animes?

I'm glad you like it here I hope to see you around the site a little more

Quote Originally Posted by DylanK View Post
    Hi Jelly Welcome to the site
    Thanks

I think I will have to take a look at the film club, maybe I'll join. If you started a book club I would happily be a part of it. What kind of books do you like?

I listen to all sorts of music, ranging from my dad's 'burning hearts' CDs and power ballads collection to rock bands and pop music. I love to go see bands live Usually if I can sing to a song I'm very much happy! What about you?

I like Sci-fi and fantasy, usually kids books, my dyslexia gets in the way of most adult reads ^_^ but that's fine

Yeah I'm all over the place Beethoven to pop music and everything in between, my favourite power ballad has to be Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler, and I do try to sing, I'm pretty ok at Rufus Wainright's Hallelujah but I'm happiest when I can Air drum or drum for real (I've got most of Zombie by the Cranberries down but not much else on my electric drum kit)

I love fan-ficition, manga and Enid Blyton Kids book are more fun anyway

I love that song When I sing I do it in the car/shower or with my head phones in so that I can't hear myself, lets just say that I'm not winning any talents shows in the future
    Can't say I really have any musical talent at all. I love it, just not very good at it!

Yeah, Harry Potter is better than a lot of adult literature ^_^

Anyone can sing it just takes effort and practice to know what you hear in your head isn't the same as what comes out of your mouth ^_^ I used to be much better, but I'm out of practice, ad I am far better at choral singing than on my own

Josephine, that was a really good introduction. And, Welcome! I, too, find psychology fascinating. I recently read a book by Psychologist Johnathan Haidt titled "The Happiness Hypothesis." What an excellent read, and for me personally life changing.

Just curious, what was it that initially got you thinking about age play and infantilism? Also, it sounds like you have not actually worn a diaper yet. Do you have plans any time soon? There is this thing on ADISC called "sleep in diapers Friday", on the first Friday of each month members who don't often get to wear diapers are encouraged to at least sleep that night in a diaper. The first Friday in August is coming up soon. Perhaps you could set that as your goal.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    Just curious, what was it that initially got you thinking about age play and infantilism? Also, it sounds like you have not actually worn a diaper yet. Do you have plans any time soon? There is this thing on ADISC called , on the first Friday of each month members who don't often get to wear diapers are encouraged to at least sleep that night in a diaper. The first Friday in August is coming up soon. Perhaps you could set that as your goal.
    Thank you

Well when I was younger I had a fascination with spanking (still do). While looking for stories on google I got a lot of infantilism and Daddy/LittleGirl stories/sites. This too became a fascination after I realized that they were about adults. So I did what I do for all the new er 'kinks' I find interesting, I researched! Something just sort of clicked during the research and here I am

As for wearing I nappy, no I haven't yet worn a real one though I have used old sheets and some stretchy shorts to sort of make one. I tried to sleep in it but it wasn't that well made and kept falling apart. I like this "sleep in diapers Friday" though so I think I shall see what I can do to fix my 'nappie' Thank you telling me, Would you happen to have any tips I could use?

- - - Updated - - -

I love harry potter!

i have recorded myself purely out of interest before. I wouldn't say I'm horrible I just don't really like my voice I have to admit singing was easier and more fun before I cared whether or not I sounded good! Hasn't stopped me yet though
    That sounds interesting, what is choral singing? ^_^

Is it odd that I blush when people use my cheat sheet and do it well? LOL
    Great introduction, and welcome to the site, JosaphineJellybean. Gotta say, that is an interesting, cool, though long username, hehe.

I suppose I share an interest in psychology, music, and written language. What areas of psychology are you most interested in?

I played a trombone for years, and seldom use my breath for singing, lol. I've never been a fan of the noise the escapes my own lips when I hear them played back. I have a hard time staying in key with others. I'm also more of a writer than a reader, as reading is often a slow and tedious task for me, but I can certainly appreciate a good book now and then.

Again, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here.