Thread: Two absorbency questions?

Default Two absorbency questions?

Hi guys, my first question is, in millilitres, approximately how much pee will the Pampers Easy Ups (size 4T-5T, if size really matters) hold before they leak or outright spill? My second question is, when I move on to making my own cloth diapers how do I make those as absorbent as practical?

Pampers Easy ups are much smaller than 4T-5T pull-ups, and seeing as you are 21 years old, I highly doubt they'll fit you. I don't want to be a downer here, but they are really really small! They are quite absorbent however for being so small...

To answer your second question, the key from what I understand is lots of layers of fabric! (I've never made cloth diapers though, so I could be way off)

Quote Originally Posted by CheckPlease View Post
    Pampers Easy ups are much smaller than 4T-5T pull-ups, and seeing as you are 21 years old, I highly doubt they'll fit you. I don't want to be a downer here, but they are really really small! They are quite absorbent however for being so small...
    I've asked about the size already, and as I was more specific in that question, it's possible they may fit with the mods I've decided to try. I'm crossing my fingers. I am after all actually a small person - when I was 18 a fellow patient at the hospital guessed I was 12 or 13, so you get the idea.