Thread: hiya

Default hiya

greeting from a ab/dl in the central coast of califorina usa. would like to talk to anyone. have been wearing for over 10 years

baby mikee

Quote Originally Posted by miketwob View Post
    greeting from a ab/dl in the central coast of califorina usa. would like to talk to anyone. have been wearing for over 10 years

baby mikee
    Hey Mike

So what else would you like to tell us? do you have any interests or hobbies besides ABDL?

Hi Mike Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend

yes am versy busy with work in grocery store and take care of a couple of pools. Likewatching hockey and am a fan for 43 years with the new stanley cup champions oh what a feeling. also like keep busy doing little odd jobs to keep busy and working with my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by miketwob View Post
    yes am versy busy with work in grocery store and take care of a couple of pools. Likewatching hockey and am a fan for 43 years with the new stanley cup champions oh what a feeling. also like keep busy doing little odd jobs to keep busy and working with my hands.
    I like to stay busy with a variety of extra activities. I'm writing a novel when I'm not working my two jobs. My sport of interest is football, but I have been to hockey games.