Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Is it possible to buy a Nuk 5 or 7 teat by itself?

  1. #1

    Default Is it possible to buy a Nuk 5 or 7 teat by itself?

    So I really like pacifiers...like, a lot...and I'm kinda getting into modifying them. I was wondering if just the Nuk 5 teats are available to buy somewhere? I'm guessing not, but I figured I'd ask just in case. It sucks having to buy a whole pacifier for like, 19 dollars, and then destroying it just for the teat. Also, I know pacifiersrus has other size teats available (I'm most curious about the Nuk 7 currently, although the others I want to try out eventually, too) and am wondering since there is no such thing as a Nuk 7 pacifier, (or a cherry pop or an olive teat...as a whole pacifier, I mean) where on earth could I purchase just the teats?

  2. #2

    Default

    What Nuk 5 modifiers usually do is buy the Nuk 5s from the company in bulk and it comes with the guards. You will most likely have to take off one guard for another, its how all of the companies do that.

    There is no Nuk 7. PacifiersRUs probably gets them custom made from some company that I'm not aware of.

    You just have to buy entire pacifiers-

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    What Nuk 5 modifiers usually do is buy the Nuk 5s from the company in bulk and it comes with the guards.
    That's what I figured. I wonder what company. Oh well. Mostly I'm curious where they get the bigger sizes from.

  4. #4

    Default

    I'm sure they would't mind telling you if you'd ask. They are some nice people.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I'm sure they would't mind telling you if you'd ask. They are some nice people.
    Thanks, I think I will =)

  6. #6

    Default

    Keep me posted about this, I modify mine as well but haven't been able to source the teats as well...

    -Ron

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    There is no Nuk 7. PacifiersRUs probably gets them custom made from some company that I'm not aware of.
    Thanks for clearing that up! I had previously only heard of NUK 5 as being the highest number/size in teats. Seeing the subject line of this thread, I thought they now were producing an even larger version.

    ~Pramrider

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up! I had previously only heard of NUK 5 as being the highest number/size in teats. Seeing the subject line of this thread, I thought they now were producing an even larger version.

    ~Pramrider
    Just to clear things up, PacifiersRUs has bigger than nuk 5 teats, some people just refer to them as nuk 6 nuk 7


    There are some comparison pictures here: FREE – JULY PROMO: WEBSITE PURCHASE OVER $150 GETS a FREE TEAT 5 (NUK5) – Orthodontic teat bottle upgrade on bundles plus 20% off FOR JULY 2012 – AB UNIVERSE GIFT FOR EVERY ORDER

    (Don't mean to spam the link just came up like this, sorry)

Similar Threads

  1. Paci advice: Teat 4?
    By Scootalooo in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-Dec-2011, 18:09
  2. Teat/bottle recommendations?
    By tinyfish in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-May-2011, 20:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.