Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nissan GTR POS

Default Nissan GTR POS

I've found some info on the new Nissan GTR

the first link explains how you can't use launch control without voiding your warranty: Launch control on the GT-R voids your warranty! - FQuick.com

the second is about a guy who had the GTR for two weeks before the $20000 transmission took a crap and died

Trannies already taking craps in Nissan GTR - FQuick.com

The third shows that it has seven places for transmission replacements in the manual: transmission replacement log - GTR Forums - Nissan Skyline GT-R Community

Thats why in my opinion ill always keep to my domestics...

and i guess you like the corvette zr1 too going by your avatar. they seem kinda close to me. i like gm vehicles but wouldn't mind having either.
    YouTube - Car Talk: ZR1 VS GTR

Old news buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!1

Glad this won't affect me at all. I couldn't spend that much on a car.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger_stripes View Post
    and i guess you like the corvette zr1 too going by your avatar. they seem kinda close to me. i like gm vehicles but wouldn't mind having either.
    YouTube - Car Talk: ZR1 VS GTR
    Unless he changed his avitar, when I'm looking at this post that is not a vette that is a new challanger.
    Last edited by ballucanb; 17-Oct-2008 at 20:38. Reason: I forgot the NEW for the challanger

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Unless he changed his avitar, when I'm looking at this post that is not a vette that is a challanger.

You are awesome Bee!!!!!!

Yea, thats kinda ironic, i was just talking about this with my friend the other day. That really pisses me off, because that WAS my favorite car. Now its the ZR1=)

A new ZR-1 is just going to be waayy too much money, unless your talking about an older one, I have seen some of those, with lower mileage in the 30K range.

If I could find a decent one for around 25 I would think seriously about it

There is a guy selling a new ZR-1 on the corvette forum and he is looking for 170K, I doubt very much if he has gotten it yet, but he is trying to capitalize on one of the first ones out, or ordered, he may have a production date and his car is confirmed by GM, but at that price I didn't bother to look.

I'm still trying to get my head around paying over 60K for my new vette when and if I get one next year.

Thats why I will always say the R32 is the best Skyline ever built, it was a SPORTS CAR!!! Light and fast, broke all kinds of track records, it got banned in Australia when it debuted on the track. Not like the R33 through to the new GTR which are luxury cars with power.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Unless he changed his avitar, when I'm looking at this post that is not a vette that is a new challanger.
    i know what the car is in the avatar. i was refering to that it's a gm.