Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would a Pampers Easy Up (size 4T-5T) fit?

Default Would a Pampers Easy Up (size 4T-5T) fit?

I'm 4 feet, 11 1/2 inches tall and I weigh 119lbs as of July's weight check. 37.5" waist....would it be possible for me to squeeze into a Pampers Easy-Up size 4T-5T?

Quote Originally Posted by memorychick View Post
    ...would it be possible for me to squeeze into a Pampers Easy-Up size 4T-5T?
    Not without modding, no. It may come as a surprise, but despite that these are for older toddlers and young children, they're smaller than size 6/7 Pampers diapers due to the more underwear-like fit. If you really want to try wearing a non-adult pull-up without modding, my only suggestion would be UnderJams L/XL--smaller than GoodNites, but much stretchier in the waist. Give 'em a good pre-stretching before pulling them on. Given your height, the rise might not be as big a deal as it is for some.

I don't understand the photos - can you give me a step-by-step written walkthrough on modding the Easy-Up? Diego is one of the characters I like, so being able to (secretly) wear and use an undergarment with him on it would make me happy in the strangest way...

I don't understand the photos
    Here's another thread with more details. Hope that helps!

EDIT: Also, here's an older illustration of the middle ("bigger") mod that, being front-on, might help you visualize it a bit better. In this mod, you're just removing elastic above the leg holes.

I'm wondering, could I get away with just making a pull-up extender?

Quote Originally Posted by Goodnites11 View Post
    You're 119 pounds with a 37.5" waist? That does not sound right.
    I'm not fat.....just have a big belly (and no not in a preggers sense). Not big enough that anyone in real life ever notices, tho.
    Last edited by memorychick; 17-Jul-2012 at 14:32. Reason: didn't edit properly

I'm wondering, could I get away with just making a pull-up extender?
    You can try. Easy-Ups don't have reclosable sides, however, so you'll have no velcro at your disposal. You'll have to cut or tear the sides open and then staple or tape some extra material into place.

Yes, it could be correct for two reasons: 1. She's a woman, so she has hips. 2. She's only 4'11" tall! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    You can try. Easy-Ups don't have reclosable sides, however, so you'll have no velcro at your disposal. You'll have to cut or tear the sides open and then staple or tape some extra material into place.
    I think I'll try both making a pull-up extender and taking the elastic out. Hopefully that will work.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJessi View Post
    Yes, it could be correct for two reasons: 1. She's a woman, so she has hips. 2. She's only 4'11" tall! :-)
    Thanks Jessi. The comment was causing worry that is probably unnecessary.

Thanks Jessi. The comment was causing worry that is probably unnecessary.
    Ok, it makes sense now. Nevermind! :P