Thread: Can't have sex or get aroused... ugh sigh...

Unhappy Can't have sex or get aroused... ugh sigh...

I have been suffering with extreme urgency issues to the point of it being ridiculous. My urologist thinks I have Interstitial Cystitis. In order to feel better I have to strictly limit my diet to bland foods. Unfortunately foods are not the only things that cause me irritation. My own semen irritates my uerethra badly. This irritation an inflamation can even spread to my bladder. Basically I can't have sex ever without pain down the road. My IC is already ruining my sleep and the rest of my life. Now I can't even have "private time" without pain. Every time I try I end up not being to sleep the next night because of the irritation. And here is the kicker... Wearing diapers is a good way for me to deal with the urgency issues, but wait I find diapers mildy arousing. It is so annoying. It is already bad enough knowing I have to go abstain but being reminded... ugh. I suppose I have always hated being a dl because it interfered with regression, so this could be a good thing. I just feel like denying part of myself is a bad idea. I basically have to send myself to "straight camp" in a sense and make diapers completely non-sexual. Anybody else have any similar expieriences with medically necessary self-restraint?

teddybear206

i acctually have a question as to why you havent labeled yourself as ic? none of my bisness however, but i do wish you the best as i know how difficult things like this can be.

I am not incontinent at all. Interstitial Cystitis causes pain/discomfort not loss of control. I wish I could void whenever i wanted. Inflamation makes it hard for me to go. I can't just use my diaper unless I make a funny face some days. Not great for going out in public.

While I certainly haven't encountered anything like you described, you definitely should stay in contact with your doctor. Not being able to have private time is a sure sign something is amiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    While I certainly haven't encountered anything like you described, you definitely should stay in contact with your doctor. Not being able to have private time is a sure sign something is amiss.
    Yes I have Interstitial Cystitis... It is incurable... It can be managed by avoiding certain foods and activities. Sex is an activity that causes symptoms and flares.

Well I realized I can't really get aroused either, that's why I labeled myself as an asexual. I agree, it is very frustrating. I dunno about sex since I'm way too young to really make a statement, but I'm pretty sure that the first problem makes that impossible.