Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pampers size 6

Default Pampers size 6

Just bought some at the store and now I'm wearing one . They aren't hard to fit into actually! Does anyone else use real baby diapers? I used goodnites for a while but for me, a big part of the experience is the baby look, feel and smell. Like how mine have elmo and they are white etc.

When I move out of my parents house I'll end up buying bambinos but until then these will have to do.

Does anyone else prefer the baby type "look" of the diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by ShayShay View Post
    Does anyone else prefer the baby type "look" of the diaper?
    Yes, I admit to being one of "those" people. I very much still enjoy using Pampers, even though I can only just stretch into Cruisers. It's kinda funny... When I started using Pampers at age 13, they had no elastic in the waist (as far as I can remember), and they barely fit. Then, from about age 15 until last summer, I was too large to wear them as-is, so I began modding them, pinning them in underwear, etc. Then came the current "3-Way Fit" Cruisers, and I was amazed to discover that I could again barely put them on without any mods. It was like being a kid again!

So yes, I do get an enormous kick out of wearing an actual baby product, even though the "fit" certainly leaves much to be desired!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Yes, I admit to being one of "those" people. I very much still enjoy using Pampers, even though I can only just stretch into Cruisers. It's kinda funny... When I started using Pampers at age 13, they had no elastic in the waist (as far as I can remember), and they barely fit. Then, from about age 15 until last summer, I was too large to wear them as-is, so I began modding them, pinning them in underwear, etc. Then came the current "3-Way Fit" Cruisers, and I was amazed to discover that I could again barely put them on without any mods. It was like being a kid again!

So yes, I do get an enormous kick out of wearing an actual baby product, even though the "fit" certainly leaves much to be desired!
    The Pampers baby dry are actually bigger than the crusisers. And they hold more its a win win

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    The Pampers baby dry are actually bigger than the crusisers.
    Well... sort of...

...but only if you're comparing size-to-size. If you're just comparing the largest sizes of each diaper, then it doesn't really matter. And if you want to wear baby diapers, then you really shouldn't mess with anything but the largest sizes of each diaper.

Also, Cruisers are MUCH stretchier in the waist--about a third more, in my experience.

(Disclaimer: This comment based on US sizes only. I have no idea how they stack up elsewhere in the world.)

I

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Well... sort of...

...but only if you're comparing size-to-size. If you're just comparing the largest sizes of each diaper, then it doesn't really matter. And if you want to wear baby diapers, then you really shouldn't mess with anything but the largest sizes of each diaper.

Also, Cruisers are MUCH stretchier in the waist--about a third more, in my experience.

(Disclaimer: This comment based on US sizes only. I have no idea how they stack up elsewhere in the world.)
    Personally even though the sides are clearly not as stretchy as the cruisers but they seem to fit me better, I have never tried the cruisers size 7 an I am sure they are better... But if you only have acess to drugstore diapers baby dry 7 are the best IMHO

you're pretty fortunate to still be able to fit into them at your age. enjoy it while it lasts

I wear pampers size 6 sometimes, and they barely fit. I'm hoping to get some size 7's cause i really like the babyish look and feel!

Yes I perfer the baby diapers all I wear are cruiser 7 and baby dry 6. Just started wearing the baby dry ones tho and I do really like them. I think I'm going to check into the extra protection size 6 now.

Quote Originally Posted by 21nbby View Post
    I think I'm going to check into the extra protection size 6 now.
    Enjoy the hunt! In my neck of the woods, these are the least common Pampers diapers, found only in Target stores and only in large boxes. Babies 'R' Us doesn't even carry them! (Many stores carry Extra Protection up to size 5, but... yeah.) For a while, Target was clearing these out, making it appear as though they were no longer going to be selling them, however they were still in stock and no longer clearance-priced when I was there a couple of weeks ago. Good! I'm still working through my last box, though.
    Last edited by Cottontail; 25-Jul-2012 at 06:33. Reason: removing automerged double post.

Awesome that's cool what all pampers or diapers do u wear.