Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of wearing diapers :(

Default There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of wearing diapers :(

So, here's my problem. There's never a day that goes by that I don't think about wearing a diaper. Getting diapers isn't the problem as I have a case that I ordered a while ago when I decided to go 24/7 but never did. That's well hidden so it's not gonna be found. So, I thought I was going to try 24/7, but I chickened out as I'm still at home and now I can't even find a time to wear diapers at all. The only time I can wear is when I'm away from my family and since I work from home and my mom is always at home there's no way I can possibly wear them during the day as she's constantly calling on me to do something, etc.

Even though I'm 20, I still am at home just because I don't have the funds to move out, though that's what I'm saving up for right now. Is this normal or ok to always think about wearing diapers every single day of the week? Any advice anyone can give me would be great.

Thanks in advance.

I think about them probably at least once a day...So I'd say it's pretty normal...At least this time is giving you a chance to learn some self control over it, but if you really want to do it, then make time for it...You're an adult, you can do what you want...Is your mom the kind of person that would kick you out for some "You Time"?

You are unable to wear them. Not only that, you have them but you are still unable to wear them. They are there taunting you. I know that when I didn't have any I thought about them every day. I imagine having them and still not being able to wear them must be even worse. However, unless you can get more used to wearing around your mother, I am afraid that I can't see a way for you to help this. Just try not to worry about the fact that you want to wear them every day. I know times when I have thought about that. It is just as normal as wanting to wear diapers themselves is.

Also, a very simple motto I live by. 'If you want something enough, you can find a way to do it.' This is a double edged sword. If you think about it enough you should be able to find a way to wear them. However, make sure you aren't taking risks to get what you want, if you can't live with the results if the risk occurs.

Butterfly Mage

Well, even though you are living at home, you still have your own room, right? Just wear diapers to bed. At least you'll get some usage that way.

Darkfinn

Being 24/7... I wear around my parents whenever I see them. It's not that often, but still... it's not like they are staring at my arse all day either. I did wear less when I lived at with my folks... but what the others have said is right... you can wear to bed at the very least.

ive been there myself, do you drive? when i had that problem i would wear to the store, even if it was only 15 minutes, that was enough time to curb the problem, i didnt use it, and it was usually the same one, but it was better than nothing

Well, if you want to wear more around the family, perhaps you should consider a discreet diaper. The pull up types like depend refastenables really do disappear under clothing. I knew people who did wear them for need, I knew they wore them but I couldn't tell that they were wearing, even with my well trained diaper spotting eyes. Now, wearing an abena x-plus around family is risky, but many of the store bought brands are cloth covered, quite thin and extremely discreet.

You may want to consider wearing something like the abena body stocking h++p://xpmedical.com/accessories.html, I have one of those myself and it helps compress the diaper a bit and prevents it from peeking out the back of your pants. Only real downside is if you plan to use them, the thinner diapers are going to be lacking in capacity. If none of that would work, just wear them to bed and make sure to lock your door, assuming you have a room to yourself and a door that locks of course.

My room's the only one in the house that locks so that's not a problem. I do wear when I go out alone and all, but theres usually not much of an excuse for me to go out unless it's to the library for a few hours and even then it's just to wear diapers although I take my laptop with me so I'm not completely bored. Other than that, it's just a waste of gas for me as I've got nothing productive to do while I'm out.

I do wear while I sleep most nights though while I listen to hypnosis (i know, if it happens to work I'm screwed). Right now I'm just trying to save up some money so I can afford rent or a house payment so I can move out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    So, here's my problem. There's never a day that goes by that I don't think about wearing a diaper. Getting diapers isn't the problem as I have a case that I ordered a while ago when I decided to go 24/7 but never did. That's well hidden so it's not gonna be found. So, I thought I was going to try 24/7, but I chickened out as I'm still at home and now I can't even find a time to wear diapers at all. The only time I can wear is when I'm away from my family and since I work from home and my mom is always at home there's no way I can possibly wear them during the day as she's constantly calling on me to do something, etc.

Even though I'm 20, I still am at home just because I don't have the funds to move out, though that's what I'm saving up for right now. Is this normal or ok to always think about wearing diapers every single day of the week? Any advice anyone can give me would be great.

Thanks in advance.
    Um, you didn't ask a question in all of that, so I really dont' know what to say.

I know I think about diapers at least once a day, so I have to guess that it's not abnormal. I have a similar problem in that I have diapers well hidden and accessible in my house, but can't wear them because my family is around. The temptation is there, but logic holds me back and partially for that very reason, diapers are very often on my mind. I guess my mind just goes there naturally whenever I'm thinking about sexual things.