Thread: a day in the live of my secrets

Default a day in the live of my secrets

This afternoon I put a diaper on, over that is a pair of tights and leotard. I got locked in to my homemade car seat. Now I'm sitting here waiting for my wife to get home with the keys. No way out, I have no choice but to rely on her (I would have no other way). I would like to hear about times others have had time like this?

I once read something like this in a novel...then I imagined it going horribly wrong. "What if he never comes, what if she gets hungry, what if she have to poop...". Of course, that probably what you're aiming for, right?

she will. I'm in a car seat with a crotch strap (forced to stay seated) the diapers leak every once in a while, I hope she is home before I have to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LunarCat View Post
    I once read something like this in a novel...then I imagined it going horribly wrong. "What if he never comes, what if she gets hungry, what if she have to poop...". Of course, that probably what you're aiming for, right?
    I do like it when I'm stuck here for hours, you are right about that.

I'm actually curious about this. It really doesn't seem at all fun to me to be trapped somewhere for long periods of time. I can see the appeal in theory (loss of control, etc.), but what baffles me is in reality, you're really just sitting there with nothing to do.

Apparently you have access to the internet. I could kind of see that working, since if you get bored you just do stuff on the computer. Do you still find it "fun" if you can't access the internet/watch tv/be entertained? If you do, how do you keep yourself occupied? I'd get bored within ten seconds, and kind of wonder how people manage to do stuff like this for like a whole work day.

I feel that you really ought to have some sort of backup escape mechanism at your disposal. I can see where you're coming from with the loss of control, but you should always have some way to get yourself out if an emergency should arise (e.g. you start to feel very unwell, your wife has an accident and never comes home, there's a fire, and so on). None of these things are very likely, but you know, you only have one life!

I'm not saying that your emergency release has to be pleasant - in fact far from it, it should be as unpleasant as possible. So perhaps a backup key on a string you can pull, but its also tied to something breakable and important/valuable, so pulling it would cause you to break something serious. Or perhaps a can of engine oil or similar which would wreck your carpets. You're not going to pull the string under normal conditions, even if you get bored, but it does give you an out if something goes badly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    I'm actually curious about this. It really doesn't seem at all fun to me to be trapped somewhere for long periods of time. I can see the appeal in theory (loss of control, etc.), but what baffles me is in reality, you're really just sitting there with nothing to do.

Apparently you have access to the internet. I could kind of see that working, since if you get bored you just do stuff on the computer. Do you still find it "fun" if you can't access the internet/watch tv/be entertained? If you do, how do you keep yourself occupied? I'd get bored within ten seconds, and kind of wonder how people manage to do stuff like this for like a whole work day.
    Here is the thing, I do get bored, but for me my car seat has two uses. If I'm really stressed out it helps calm me down. and second it has a "fetish" value to it, the more I want out the better it works for this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    I feel that you really ought to have some sort of backup escape mechanism at your disposal. I can see where you're coming from with the loss of control, but you should always have some way to get yourself out if an emergency should arise (e.g. you start to feel very unwell, your wife has an accident and never comes home, there's a fire, and so on). None of these things are very likely, but you know, you only have one life!

I'm not saying that your emergency release has to be pleasant - in fact far from it, it should be as unpleasant as possible. So perhaps a backup key on a string you can pull, but its also tied to something breakable and important/valuable, so pulling it would cause you to break something serious. Or perhaps a can of engine oil or similar which would wreck your carpets. You're not going to pull the string under normal conditions, even if you get bored, but it does give you an out if something goes badly wrong.
    The seat is not bolted to the ground so if I need to I can get to a knife and cut my way out. then I have to fix the car seat.

I understand how you feel.

PS. after 3 hours she got home fixed me food and the let me out.

Quote Originally Posted by KcBabyJosh View Post

The seat is not bolted to the ground so if I need to I can get to a knife and cut my way out. then I have to fix the car seat.

I understand how you feel.
    OK cool - That wasn't apparent. I would still get bored after three hours though! Did she feed you while you were trapped?

You have a very understanding wife my friend lol

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    OK cool - That wasn't apparent. I would still get bored after three hours though! Did she feed you while you were trapped?
    well she fixed the food and put in front of me, I used the desk I was setting at as a sort of high chair tray. and I get bored and then want out, but that is the excitement for me is I can't