Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm having a challenge!

Default I'm having a challenge!

How many times can I wet, before I need changing?

I'm in a medium Wellness Brief, and so far I've wet 2 times.

'Till you can't use it without risking a leak? Seems like a good place to start.

If you can get enough alone time you could experiment; put one on and keep wetting until it leaks. Then you'll have an idea how many of your wettings (everyone is different, after all) it takes to leak. You will also find out what the diaper feels like before and after it leaks. I myself LIKE leaks and if I'm alone and won't be interrupted I almost always wet until it leaks, sometimes a little, sometimes until my pants are soaked. Of course if I wear them out of the house I don't even wet twice for fear of leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    'Till you can't use it without risking a leak? Seems like a good place to start.
    lol Yep, that's what I'm doing. How many wettings do you think that would be? :]

Quote Originally Posted by PPpants View Post
    If you can get enough alone time you could experiment; put one on and keep wetting until it leaks. Then you'll have an idea how many of your wettings (everyone is different, after all) it takes to leak. You will also find out what the diaper feels like before and after it leaks. I myself LIKE leaks and if I'm alone and won't be interrupted I almost always wet until it leaks, sometimes a little, sometimes until my pants are soaked. Of course if I wear them out of the house I don't even wet twice for fear of leaks.
    I love wetting until I'm about to leak. <3 I wish I could do that, but this is my last diaper. lol I usually just wet until I leak a little bit. Then, I change. :3

I wish I had the opportunity to find out! So far, the most I've been able to wet was twice, before having to change because real life got in the way or I was interrupted. But leaking is something that I find pretty exciting, so I can't wait to find out how many wettings it takes me.

They hold up to 87 ounces so that is ten cups according to the youtube video I saw about it. I am not sure how many cups you pee when you go each time. I would say just wet it till it leaks and then you get the idea how many times you can go in it before you need to change.

I think that the challenge was to GUESS how many times he can wet w/ out leaking I don't think he is asking for a practical answer.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    5 total

Quote Originally Posted by bbbabsie View Post
    I wish I had the opportunity to find out! So far, the most I've been able to wet was twice, before having to change because real life got in the way or I was interrupted. But leaking is something that I find pretty exciting, so I can't wait to find out how many wettings it takes me.
    When you do, pwomise you'll post it? :3

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    I think that the challenge was to GUESS how many times he can wet w/ out leaking I don't think he is asking for a practical answer.
    lol Yeah, the challenge is for you guys to guess. By the way, I'm up to 6. B]

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRiku View Post
    When you do, pwomise you'll post it? :3

lol Yeah, the challenge is for you guys to guess. By the way, I'm up to 6. B]
    I suspect you like leaks as much as I do....