Thread: G'day!

Red face G'day!

After months (or years, I'm not sure) of lurking, I decided to sign up... and say 'Hi!'

I've been into diapers ever since I was 7 or 8, but it wasn't until I was 12 years old that I managed to get my hands on one (thanks to my baby cousin). Six years after that, I finally bought my first pack. As I recall, I wet the bed until I was 5 or 6, so I never fully got out of diapers and after several purges, I just embraced the fact that I enjoy wearing them. Recently, I discovered my love for all things fluffy and anthropomorphic, so I consider myself to be a bit of furry as well.

In my day to day life, I love to cook, read, watch television and play video games. I write for a living and I enjoy it a lot. Don't worry, I'm a retired Grammar Police commander, but I still appreciate proper grammar and decent spelling.

I came here for the stories, but I suspect I'll stay for the food and good company.

Quote Originally Posted by Furdle View Post
    but I still appreciate proper grammar and decent spelling.
    Glad to have you here, do you write journalism or actual books? It's great to have someone who will watch their spelling.

In my day to day life, I love to cook, read, watch television and play video games. I write for a living and I enjoy it a lot. Don't worry, I'm a retired Grammar Police commander, but I still appreciate proper grammar and decent spelling.
    Cooking is a blast I always find myself trying new things. Glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    Glad to have you here, do you write journalism or actual books? It's great to have someone who will watch their spelling.
    Thanks! I write ad copy and the occasional article. And I plan on writing a book someday, although I haven't decided on a topic yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AgedLego View Post
    Cooking is a blast I always find myself trying new things. Glad you're here.
    Experimentation is half the fun! I've developed a pretty solid foundation when it comes to cooking, so things usually go my way. And if not, it's another lesson learned.

I'm a retired Grammar Police commander, but I still appreciate proper grammar and decent spelling......... I'll stay for the food and good company.
    ....and the alphabet spaghetti, no doubt.

by the way, i've still got some Attends Special Care