Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would telling ruin it?

Default Would telling ruin it?

I've been playing in diapers privately for so long, I wonder if sharing it with my partner would just ruin it after a while. The idea of telling her is majorly exciting and if she accepted it could be amazing. But what if she didn't accept it or wasn't interested....would having this in the open with her take away the edge... I have to admit though the idea of not having to sneak around so much would be pretty cool.

"It" will not be ruined by sharing. "It" is generally accepted as not changeable.
    however, if you stay together long enough, your partner will find out about "it" on their own and this is almost always bad.
    Telling will certainly change your relationship, and unfortunately there's no way to know for sure if it will be for better or worse, but if you don't share this part of you with them, it's (eventually) a guaranteed worse situation.

Mind saying how long you've been together?

It's a you can't win situation. You tell her, she gets very upset about it and doesn't like it and then views you differently, possibly break up with you or leave you. Don't tell her and she finds out about it and then is hurt and upset because you kept it from her and you didn't trust her enough to tell her or she finds out about it and is upset about it and she doesn't like it and views you differently now and also leaves you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Okamiyasha View Post
    Mind saying how long you've been together?
    Since I was 19, things are pretty cool..except for well...you know.

Six years is a long time to be together, so one would think you'd have a better chance of her accepting this. However, wearing diapers and regressing is very different from most living style activities, so there is never a guarantee that she'll accept it. If this is the girl you think you want to marry, then you should tell her so she knows what she's getting into. I didn't tell my wife and lived with it on the Q T for years. Eventually she discovered my on line diaper order and I had to confess. I was scared and upset, because I didn't want to lose her. She was very understanding, and now plays along at one level, and buys me things like onsies and toys, etc. But everyone is different, and some people would be weirded over it. Only you know her, so this will have to be your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    It's a you can't win situation. You tell her, she gets very upset about it and doesn't like it and then views you differently, possibly break up with you or leave you. Don't tell her and she finds out about it and then is hurt and upset because you kept it from her and you didn't trust her enough to tell her or she finds out about it and is upset about it and she doesn't like it and views you differently now and also leaves you for it.
    That's a bit one-sided isn't it?

I think you forgot all the acceptance situations.

You can not know how your partner will react, but depending on her opnion about certain things, you can try to imagine how she would react. For example, if your partner is more open mind, for example if she accept a little of BDSM in your relation, if she supports gay marriage, so generally people are more comprehensive, and has a greater chance of accepting the ABDL, at least in my opion LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Okamiyasha View Post
    That's a bit one-sided isn't it?

I think you forgot all the acceptance situations.

I think you missed the point. Either way, one of those can happen so it's accept either risk of telling her now. He will mind as well tell her now and hope she will accept it because what if she didn't accept it and he told her now, at least he wasn't with her for another ten more years before her finding out and then leaving him. So he has to make the choice, tell her to get it out of his system or not tell her and hope she never finds out and if she ever does, she accepts it he hopes.

I think you missed the point.
    No, I think you missed the point.

It's a you can't win situation... possibly break up with you or leave you... is hurt and upset because you kept it from her and you didn't trust her... is upset about it and she doesn't like it and views you differently now and also leaves you for it.
    Where is the other side to that argument? Cause' I sure don't see it. There was no "either way" in that post, it was all this is one scenario, it possibly fails. This here is another one, it fails. Oh and see this third one? Yeah it fails. Where is the "Yeah man if all goes well she will accept you part"? Not in there.

That's my point.