There seems to be a wide range of topics on this site about morality, sexuality, relationships, and parents/guardianships. I was wondering if anyone has ever come up or compiled a list of ethical standards one should have as an ABDL or TBDL, with regards to their practice of their fetish/indulgences, their community, and their lives? I have compiled a few, mostly for kicks, and see if anybody has any reccomendations or suggestions. To clarify, I have no intention on being anbody's rulemaker. This is just a compilation of what I think people in our AB/TB/DL community at large, not just this site, would probably generally agree on and wanted some comments/modifications/etc from others. Please avoid the temptation to flamethrow (lol) and please respect the opinions of others:
1. We shall practice our indulgences only in manners that ensure the safety and wellbeing of ourselves and others.
2. We shall practice our indulgences with, or in the presense of others, only if there is clear consent of all participants, and that all participants are clearly and legally capable of consent.
3. We shall practice our indulgences in such a way as to ensure that it does not interfere with our responsibilities to, or relationships with all of the following people in our lives:
- Our spouses or long term partners, if applicable,
- Our parents or guardians, especially if we still live at home or are under their legal guardianship,
- Our families,
- Our friends, both within and outside the ABDL/TBDL community
4. We shall practice our indulgences in such a way as to ensure that we do not interfere with our responsibilities to our schoos, our employers, our civic and social duties, and our communities.
5. We shall refrain from interfering with, undermining, or in any ways detracting the duties of any parents or legal guardians of any minors, to protect, nuture, and promote their values within the lives of their minors, regardless of whether or not the minors are members of the ABDL/TBDL community.