Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public diaper

Default Public diaper

I came across this while serfing Creatures of Walmart.
    The question; Is this over the top

Funny Pictures at WalMart Diaper Sniper

Cherub

it's one thing if you have a diaper fetish. It becomes a totally different matter when you FORCE others around you to SEE your fetish like that. This is what gets the AB/DL community a very bad rep.

I can think of several different ways to allow one's diaper to be seen, and yet not appear as a dweeb like this guy is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    it's one thing if you have a diaper fetish. It becomes a totally different matter when you FORCE others around you to SEE your fetish like that. This is what gets the AB/DL community a very bad rep.

I can think of several different ways to allow one's diaper to be seen, and yet not appear as a dweeb like this guy is doing.
    ^ This. Just in much nicer words than I'd like to put :P

Because I'm only guessing that this isn't something I'd want someone to see over my shoulder, I would stick an NSFW tag on this thread. Or edit the original post, it's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    Because I'm only guessing that this isn't something I'd want someone to see over my shoulder, I would stick an NSFW tag on this thread. Or edit the original post, it's up to you.
    Would you want to be seen on ADISC with someone looking over your shoulder period?

Um.

Basically what everyone else said.

If I came across someone like that, I mean initially I might get a little bit excited that there is someone else in my area who is clearly into it, too, but I would feel very uncomfortable very quickly and wonder why they feel the need to expose themselves like that. 0-o Just...ugh. Displays like this is what ashames and embarrasses me more than anything else about being a part of this fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by teslacoil4148 View Post
    Would you want to be seen on ADISC with someone looking over your shoulder period?
    ADISC on it's own is ambiguous enough not to worry about what anyone sees. But that picture (yes, I took a quick glance) is pretty blatant.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    I would stick an NSFW tag on this thread.
    a what tag??

KJanon

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    a what tag??
    not safe for work, although that's not really the case here. I get the distinct impression that having that linked here at all is a bad idea.

This entire web site is NSFW..
    (Although, I'm posting this from work right now...hmmm)