Thread: Staying with relatives

Question Staying with relatives

So in a couple of weeks my boyfriend and I will be going to Otakon
    And for that weekend we'll be staying at my aunt and uncle's house since they don't live too far from the convention center. So I would love to wear diapers under my Pikachu kigurumi while at the con, but I think I'll be changing my diapers at my aunt's house. I'm not worried about privacy or hiding my stuff, but I'm wondering how I should dispose of my wet diapers... I feel weird putting a big adult diaper in their trashcan. Any suggestions?

I just put them in a plastic bag an keep it in my bag. I do not dispose them there. But of course I have never stayed at anyone's house for a few days. But since it's only for the weekend, you be having dirty diapers to bring home and it depend son how much you go through a day. I would just dispose them at a rest stop or in a public trash can somewhere. I would also keep my used diapers in my car for me to throw out later. I don't ever dispose my used diapers at anyone's home except for my parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I just put them in a plastic bag an keep it in my bag. I do not dispose them there. But of course I have never stayed at anyone's house for a few days. But since it's only for the weekend, you be having dirty diapers to bring home and it depend son how much you go through a day. I would just dispose them at a rest stop or in a public trash can somewhere. I would also keep my used diapers in my car for me to throw out later. I don't ever dispose my used diapers at anyone's home except for my parents.
    I should only have to dispose of one each day that I'm there. I plan on putting one on before heading over to the convention center. Then taking it off when I get back to the house. But I'll probably carry one with me just in case. I'll be carrying my book bag with me so maybe I could carry a used one with me until I find a trashcan outside the house?

Break open the diaper and tip the used contents into the toilet bowl. Take care that all
    the contents end up in the bowl, if the diaper is not fully used then there is a danger
    of small bits ending up all over the floor.

Using a suitable implement whisk whilst flushing the resultant fibre and water mix. It will flush easily
    and not cause a blockage. Do not flush the diaper outer but tightly roll it into a small
    bundle which should be about 100cm by 30cm when done. Fix the package with adhesive tape,
    electrical insulation tape is just the job. Dispose of this relatively small package any way you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    I should only have to dispose of one each day that I'm there. I plan on putting one on before heading over to the convention center. Then taking it off when I get back to the house. But I'll probably carry one with me just in case. I'll be carrying my book bag with me so maybe I could carry a used one with me until I find a trashcan outside the house?

If I have to change out in public, I dispose the used diaper in the restroom.