Thread: Where To Ship?

Default Where To Ship?

I really would like to get diapers shipped to me but unfortunately I live with my parents. Is there any place (store ect.) that I can ship them to that will hold onto them for me until i pick them up. I checked into UPS and its just way to complicated.

if you order off like walmart or someother big box store they can usually ship directly to the store, or if they have it in the store they can hold it for you in like customer service so you dont even have to use the registers

Call your local UPS store(s) (they are independently owned so they may have different rules per store). I used this technique when I was subleting an apartment under the radar (i.e. without the place I was staying knowing about it... not my idea but I needed a place to stay!). There was a UPS store maybe half a mile away who was willing to hold packages for me (regardless of whether it was shipped via UPS). They charged a modest $2/package fee to hold it for me and I'd just drop by and pick it up at my convenience.

The other option is to have them delivered to the post office. Just put the post office's address as the Shipping Address when you order. If there's a space to leave other directions, write "Deliver to Post Office" (just to be sure they get the message, although they should anyway). Then, keep track of your email, and wait for a delivery confirmation to come through. Print the confirmation email you get and bring it to the post office with a piece of identification. I know you can do this in Canada; perhaps one of our American posters can say whether this is possible in the US. I did it and had no issues or privacy invasion. It's free, too!

try fedex Office(Kinkos) i order a pack of abenas and other than xp med's label actually saying " XP Medical" it was just a plain brown box.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    The other option is to have them delivered to the post office. Just put the post office's address as the Shipping Address when you order. If there's a space to leave other directions, write "Deliver to Post Office" (just to be sure they get the message, although they should anyway). Then, keep track of your email, and wait for a delivery confirmation to come through. Print the confirmation email you get and bring it to the post office with a piece of identification. I know you can do this in Canada; perhaps one of our American posters can say whether this is possible in the US. I did it and had no issues or privacy invasion. It's free, too!
    I don't know if that would work in the US because we have PO Boxes, basically lockers in the post office that they put your mail in instead of a normal mailbox. Just doesn't seem like bussiness to charge for something then also do it for free.