Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Syria is apparently moving chemical weapons.

Unhappy Syria is apparently moving chemical weapons.

"Intelligence has emerged suggesting the Syrian regime has moved chemical weapons to the Homs region, a source has told Sky News."

Sauce:
    Syria Military 'Moves Chemical Weapons To Homs'

It reminds me of when Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons in 1988 against the Kurds who were seeking their own sovereign state form Iraq.

Thoughts?
    Should the UN/America intervene?

Based on pure speculation?

No

And by the way, Syria never signed the Chemical Weapons Convention.

No. I've had enough intervening. If they attack us? Bomb the crap out of them. We don't have the money to be intervening where we don't belong.

Well it's still suggesting so it is unlikely for UN to intervene. But it is intresting to guess that did syria have chemical weapon or not since syria don't signed anti NBC weapon

Yes, we should absolutely invade and bring democracy and peace to their country by the means of bombs,airstrikes and killing civilians.

Why? Because we're America, and that's what we do best, after all, it has worked in the past hasn't it?

Maybe if they found oil on Syria, the USA invade it LOL

KJanon

Quote Originally Posted by RunningEasy View Post
    If they attack us? Bomb the crap out of them.
    I didn't know you were spokesperson for the US army.
    But no, not based on speculation, and not at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    Yes, we should absolutely invade and bring democracy and peace to their country by the means of bombs,airstrikes and killing civilians.

Why? Because we're America, and that's what we do best, after all, it has worked in the past hasn't it?
    ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Auby View Post
    "Intelligence has emerged suggesting the Syrian regime has moved chemical weapons to the Homs region, a source has told Sky News."

Should the UN/America intervene?
    Is this like the 'intelligence' that said Iraq had WMDs?

No, America should not intervene! (I would point out that in the case of Iraq, the US invaded against the better judgement of the UN.) Contrary to what the American gov't (and a goodly number of its citizens) seems to believe it is not America's "JOB" to police the world.

I love the sarcasm dripping from this comment (at least I hope it's meant to be sarcastic!)

1 word for you, Vietnam

Actually... it kinda has. Libya anyone? We actully didn't really have to bomb or even send troops there either.

of course Iran is a different nutshell with I guess either Russian or china supporting them. So we ain't gonna do jack shit as a country. I mean fuck even the UN hasn't and isn't going to do shit for the people in Iran. All we'll do is sit back and watch people get their fucking jaws blown off while drinking cola with ice acting like its not a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    Maybe if they found oil on Syria, the USA invade it LOL
    .... Syria has oil. tons of it.

Your obsession with this "America seeks out and destroys all for oil" theory is really failing you lately. Im glad you don't realized US gets a lot of oil from Canada otherwise you might try and tell CNN that America's invading Canada. :P