Thread: Hi All

Smile Hi All

I lurked for as long as I could, disappeared for a while and now am back. I am a 28 yr old DL from Central Ohio. Like at lot of us, I have no idea why I am interested in diapers but it is something that has been a part of me for as long as I can remember. Neither myself or my siblings had any problems with toilet training and I don't ever remember being diapered as a kid, it is just something that for as long as I can remember I have wanted to be (diapered). A combination of new freedoms and the internet led me to find the ABDL community while in college. I tend to lurk a lot and disappear for a few reasons. My first attempt at telling my family did not go well so the big secret has remained just that. Only a sister and my mother know and they are both very disapproving. Give my past experiences, telling my housemate is out of the question. So when he or family are around, I put things away and switch to the non-diapered version of me. That can leave some random patches of down time but as time has proven thus far, I always come back to diapers.

That's it in a nutshell. I will try to join in as I can but can't guarantee anything.

Well hiyas and welcome to the forums. Glad you could be a part of the community. Well you say the first attempt to tell didn't go so well huh? Do you think it was maybe because of what you said or how you said it? I know in a lot of cases, depending on how your impression is about it, decides the outcome of they look at it. Either that, or they just don't really like the thought of a grownup acting like a baby. As far as your housemate goes, if you ever want to tell him, you can always say something like "I saw this article online and it was talking about adults acting like little kids or babies" or something like that and see what he says. If he doesn't respond weird, well maybe hes open minded and you could tell him. I wouldn't bring it up though unless you felt its time or something. Well again welcome to the forums. Hope you meet lots of new friends, and have fun posting =^.^=

Hey. Welcome to the site. I hope you can participate here enough to be a regular contributor, but no pressure!

That's tough that those you have told about infantilism strongly disapprove. My parents luckily took it well, but that's not to say that I can engage in this stuff whenever I want, as my sisters do not know and my parents don't approve of the idea (though they accept me). I haven't told anyone besides them. I don't know what to suggest if your first attempt at telling people went poorly. I guess you have two options; either keep this a secret, or make a second attempt which will hopefully improve upon the first one.

Anyways, I hope to see you around here.