Thread: bottle

Default bottle

has anyone ever feed you a bottle :3

my mummy makes my bottles and feeds them to me, I have had my mummy's mum (nanny) make my bottle and feed me on her lap. I do find that my NUK bottles are better when i'm holding them as others hold them to high, to low which makes feeding hard. The NUK bottle have a large neck which I find presses on my lips for a better feeling when feeding. I limited to four bottles aday, I want more but mummy say's no.

I have tried it with a friend. It was a great experience for me both ways.

When my oldest nephew was a baby my dad took his bottle and fed me it in front of hundreds at church!!! But now I make my own and feed my self yes I know kinda pointless but I still find it enjoyable

No =(

But I like bottles and I am cool with feeding myself. But it would be nice if someone else did, I'm sure.

yes my ex did it a couple times.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 15-Jul-2012 at 16:27. Reason: Removed automerged duplicate post

I love bottles but get tired of holding them up, once a guy fed me and although it was a bit awkward we both liked it even though he wasn't really an AB , I'm curious I have a nuk adult teat it's nice but I fancy a proper baby style teat does any bobby know what the largest style/brand you can get?

I like to fill my bottle with cranberry juice and lil bit of vodka

Yes Indeed my wife has fed me my bottle in the past when we were experimenting. I wish she still would but hey I'm not gonna force the issue.