Thread: NOT sure I love the feeling of no contol

Default NOT sure I love the feeling of no contol

its been some time since this fetish 1st started for me Im 30 ish now And I've been involved with my fetish since i was6

Mosdefa, Welcome to ADISC. I hope we can provide the support and friendship you are looking for. Tell us something about yourself so we can get to know you. For example, I am unfamiliar with the brands of diaper available in Russia. What have, or do you currently use?

Quote Originally Posted by mosdefa View Post
    its been some time since this fetish 1st started for me Im 30 ish now And I've been involved with my fetish since i was6
    Hi welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or intrest. Russia i always want to go there it is in my "countries to visit when i'm grown up". I want to see Kremlin. And what about AB/DL in Russia is there any community for AB/DL in Russia and finally enjoy the website

Hello, mosdefa. That's so cool that you're from Russia! I am originally from Russia myself; I moved to the states with my parents when I was 8. What part of Russia are you from? I'm from St. Petersburg.

What do you mean, having no control? I mean, you technically always have the ability to take control, right? Unless your partner is forcing you otherwise?