Thread: Hello World!

Default Hello World!

Good god, I'm way too tired for this. Anyways, I am a HUGE gamer, Playing most of the brand-name games.

I enjoy reading(Books or fanfiction, Collecting antiques( Old books or general old stuff), My awesome Grandfather clock, learning to Program, Anime, and Metal. I also enjoy sleeping..

I will not put anything about diapers as I haven't had any notable experiences with them yet. I am/was a member of DA, but nothing new was going on so I stopped logging on.

There is really nothing I am looking for from this site, Just the ability to browse.

Quote Originally Posted by About99Mages View Post
    Good god, I'm way too tired for this. Anyways, I am a HUGE gamer, Playing most of the brand-name games.

I enjoy reading(Books or fanfiction, Collecting antiques( Old books or general old stuff), My awesome Grandfather clock, learning to Program, Anime, and Metal. I also enjoy sleeping..

I will not put anything about diapers as I haven't had any notable experiences with them yet. I am/was a member of DA, but nothing new was going on so I stopped logging on.

There is really nothing I am looking for from this site, Just the ability to browse.
    Welcome! There are plenty of gamers on here, as well as anime fans and music fans. Speaking of gaming, are you talking about the video game type of gaming or tabletop gaming? I enjoy old videogames (8-bit, 16-bit, some 32-bit era), and I enjoy tabletop gaming, too.

And you gotta fill me in on this grandfather clock eh!

Anyways, welcome!

Video, But I haven't played any Tabletop, Mainly because I don't have any friends IRL to play with (Would love to try though). And I just took some pictures, Might post or send them to you. It is a Kassel grandfather Floor clock that uses winding..

If you ever get a group together, definitely give tabletop a go. The trick there, sadly, is getting a group together. I've been trying to get a game off the ground for several months now. I know several people that would e ready to go right now, but they live too far away. The ones that live close claim they're interested but can't apparently be bothered to actually come out to play.

And yeah, if you can, post up a pic of the clock. I don't recall if that's a thing you have to hit EC to do or not, but either way, it'd be cool to see at some point.

FaratheKitten

You're into metal too? Which bands do you listen to? Anyway, welcome!

Motionless in white, Opeth, Pantera, Stone Sour, System Of A Down, Suicide Silence, Trivum, Unearth, We Butter The Bread With Butter, and Some Dragonforce..